bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
To preface this, I know rushing something like this does no good. I'm just having a horrible depressive episode that came out of nowhere while I was grocery shopping. I want to die so badly right now that I'm afraid I might just ctb while doing my test runs this week, disregarding the potential consequences or pain. I would really like to prepare all my things before I do this. Anyone have any tips on how to cope or become more emotionally stable for at least a little while? I really can't deal with this right now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: DoneWithThis, Yaalya, binturong and 10 others
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
So sorry to hear this! The thought "I want to kill myself" crosses my mind usually once every 20 minutes, so I'm probably not the best person to give advice. But just wanted you to know that I care and read your message. :)

If there's something you enjoy, do that. It helps to be in control of your life, even if it's something small. Like sometimes I think "I should be going over my finances right now", but then I dance around to music and feel much happier for a good 30 minutes.

Reactions: binturong, Enigma, Deleted member 4288 and 4 others
bath salts

bath salts

| goodnight |
Jul 19, 2019
So sorry to hear this! The thought "I want to kill myself" crosses my mind usually once every 20 minutes, so I'm probably not the best person to give advice. But just wanted you to know that I care and read your message. :)

If there's something you enjoy, do that. It helps to be in control of your life, even if it's something small. Like sometimes I think "I should be going over my finances right now", but then I dance around to music and feel much happier for a good 30 minutes.
Thank you so much for this! It means a lot to me :,) I'll listen to some music and watch some stupid youtube conspiracies to see if it'll make me fall asleep lol. Again, thank you, I really appreciate this. Hope you have a great night/day!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288 and HGL91
HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
Thank you so much for this! It means a lot to me :,) I'll listen to some music and watch some stupid youtube conspiracies to see if it'll make me fall asleep lol. Again, thank you, I really appreciate this. Hope you have a great night/day!

My pleasure! Hope that helps you and allows you to think clearly so you can get done what you want to get done. I'm watching some ASMR on YouTube and it's definitely making ME sleepy. ^_^ Have a great night as well! 11:30pm here, so I definitely should get to sleep soon!

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288 and bath salts