• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bultaoreune

bultaoreune

Jun 14, 2023
So I recently live alone, I thought about giving her enough food and water in case it takes a while for them to find me, there's only one key to my house and I have it so they'll have to break open the lock also i thought about sending her to a friend but it would be versy suspicious if i do that

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and whywere
H

heLLishLandscape

By a Thread
Mar 31, 2023
i understand this feeling. not trying to talk you out of it at all, as i'm not one to judge anyone's pain, but have you considered using your dog as your motivation to stay? your dog loves you and you love them, why not maintain that love for as long as your furry friend is around? if you do decide to go through with it, i'd suggest calling animal control before CTB to let them know that there's a dog who needs to be taken in. but for a for sure good home, i'd reach out to a trusted friend, even if it may be suspicious. i hope everything works out for you and if you need to talk, i'm here (:

Reactions: theslasher and yyytry
bultaoreune

bultaoreune

Jun 14, 2023
i understand this feeling. not trying to talk you out of it at all, as i'm not one to judge anyone's pain, but have you considered using your dog as your motivation to stay? your dog loves you and you love them, why not maintain that love for as long as your furry friend is around? if you do decide to go through with it, i'd suggest calling animal control before CTB to let them know that there's a dog who needs to be taken in. but for a for sure good home, i'd reach out to a trusted friend, even if it may be suspicious. i hope everything works out for you and if you need to talk, i'm here (:
My dog is the only reason I'm still alive, I'm planning on ctb when she dies, I don't know if I can leave her behind

• Hugs
Reactions: dctb, Deleted member 31858, heLLishLandscape and 3 others
Y

yyytry

:(
Sep 8, 2022
My dog is the only reason I'm still alive, I'm planning on ctb when she dies, I don't know if I can leave her behind
I feel this completely. I live for my dog.

I have my method prepped and stored. When he goes, I will too.

Reactions: Waxeye6661 and bultaoreune
M

mensablonde1955

Jun 14, 2023
I'm facing the same dilemma. They are discontinuing my son's life support in a few hours and I've been planning to exit with him for a long time. He rescued a beautiful fluffy black cat who adores him as much as he loves her. She tolerates me but she will be miserable without him and I don't want to die until I have someone to take for sure. She's an inside cat and has never been outside. That's all I'm worried about before I go after my son. My house, cars, etc. I couldn't care less about, but my son would be heartbroken knowing that she might get euthanized in a shelter.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Joarga, Aisley and 2 others
bultaoreune

bultaoreune

Jun 14, 2023
I'm facing the same dilemma. They are discontinuing my son's life support in a few hours and I've been planning to exit with him for a long time. He rescued a beautiful fluffy black cat who adores him as much as he loves her. She tolerates me but she will be miserable without him and I don't want to die until I have someone to take for sure. She's an inside cat and has never been outside. That's all I'm worried about before I go after my son. My house, cars, etc. I couldn't care less about, but my son would be heartbroken knowing that she might get euthanized in a shelter.
i undernstand, i wouldnt want my dog in a shelter either, i cant go peacefully without knowing where she will end up. I'm sorry for your son, if you want to talk about it im here

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
i undernstand, i wouldnt want my dog in a shelter either, i cant go peacefully without knowing where she will end up. I'm sorry for your son, if you want to talk about it im here

You guys can post ad for adoption, you can give the pet to the adoptees who pass the background check!

Reactions: LittleJem
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
you have a reason to stay. if you can, i would urge you to stay alive until she passes, because things sometimes get better. also, aside from the water, just remember she will be all alone with your body. if you do go through with anything, please make sure she's with someone else because that's just catastrophically sad.

D

Deleted member 31858

I understand you, I'm in the same situation, I tried to give her up for adoption but I really couldn't find good adopters. I'm afraid she'll end up in a bad home, so I decided to stay with her or at least wait as long as it takes to find her the home she deserves. Maybe you could do the same to find him a good family, a friend or someone in your family that you know can take care of him and love him so he doesn't end up in a shelter. Maybe you can hold on to him and hold on a little longer with his help, really dogs help a lot, it's your choice and I hope you make the best decision for you and your dog

Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
Send her to family, a friend or a shelter
Or live until she dies

Waxeye6661

Waxeye6661

May 30, 2023
take it to an animal rescue shelter and say you found it wAndering in traffic if not microchipped

Reactions: mensablonde1955