• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CT3

Oct 13, 2023
Ive been suicidal for awhile and havent really been sure if ive been just scared to do it or if I had some hope of getting better. I dont think I will so I want to make a plan but idk where to start

Reactions: feuerflieger, SMmetalhead36 and wastingtime
wastingtime

wastingtime

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ
Aug 21, 2023
same here. the only reason im still alive rn is because planning out a whole goodbye sounds like such a chore..

so far i only know i need to clean my apartment, write my letters, take my money out from my bank etc. i dont have a proper plan or date yet but i will prepare everything and just wait for when i feel like doing it.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND, DT2007, feuerflieger and 2 others
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
check the sticky threads

Reactions: CT3
STTP

STTP

Straight To The Point
Oct 10, 2023
Ive been suicidal for awhile and havent really been sure if ive been just scared to do it or if I had some hope of getting better. I dont think I will so I want to make a plan but idk where to start
personally i'd do a couple things only worth doing knowing your life would end soon and then ctb by firearm when i've made peace, written plenty of letters and kind words to anyone i care about, and checked off my bucket list

C

CT3

Oct 13, 2023
same here. the only reason im still alive rn is because planning out a whole goodbye sounds like such a chore..

so far i only know i need to clean my apartment, write my letters, take my money out from my bank etc. i dont have a proper plan or date yet but i will prepare everything and just wait for when i feel like doing it.
yeah i feel that. just feels like a

yeah it seems like alot to do when i dont even wanna be here in the first place. dont even know who id write letters too, i dont have anyone that close anymore

Reactions: SMmetalhead36
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum!

Reactions: wastingtime and CT3
C

CT3

Oct 13, 2023
check the sticky threads
okay thx im new here
personally i'd do a couple things only worth doing knowing your life would end soon and then ctb by firearm when i've made peace, written plenty of letters and kind words to anyone i care about, and checked off my bucket list
cant really get ahold of firearms where i am or else id probably ctb already, gonna look for other methods. thx for the help

Last edited:
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022

This pretty much sums me up too.
Planning and organising is exhausting, I just don't have the energy for it.

So I just sort of exist day by day instead.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans, I find it so dreadful how it isn't straightforward to just leave this existence in peace, I get that it's tiring feeling trapped here.

Reactions: DT2007 and CT3