vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i have my sn and im so ready to finally do it but im rarely home alone for more than maybe like 3 hours and im just so frustrated. it could be days or months until the right day but i just want to be gone already

im really not sure what i can do. i was thinking about doing it during the night but noises would be an issue and i dont wanna risk getting caught. a hotel or anything like that is not an option for me sadly. i hate how hard it is to leave this world but ig at least i have access to a peaceful method now. i just wish i had the time to actually do it and didnt have to wait for god knows how long

yeksovaz

yeksovaz

жить грешно умереть смешно
Jan 21, 2023
Hey, waiting is not that bad, once you do it, it's over forever, a few more days or weeks will be nothing relative to the infinite nothingness that awaits. I know it sounds stupid but try to make the best of the little time you have left. I know it's painful, but you also have time to think. I'm sending love your way.

• Love
Reactions: User00, justkenisfine, playcesifrequent and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you would feel so frustrated being trapped in that situation, I do believe that those who have SN by their side right now are fortunate, but still it must be hard to deal with what you are going through. People really should just be able to die when they wish to without the fear of others potentially interfering, but I hope that you eventually find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: User00, playcesifrequent and vultureilse
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Hey, waiting is not that bad, once you do it, it's over forever, a few more days or weeks will be nothing relative to the infinite nothingness that awaits. I know it sounds stupid but try to make the best of the little time you have left. I know it's painful, but you also have time to think. I'm sending love your way.
This is really comforting to hear, as someone who also has little opportunity due to not being able to be alone for long enough. Thank you. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: playcesifrequent, yeksovaz and vultureilse
M

missingpeace

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2023
I'm in the same position as well, I have 3 methods that I got handy but people are always at home. It's just not helping with the constant suffering. Things are getting worse for me and I just want to be gone.

• Love
Reactions: vultureilse