• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

femboyy

femboyy

Dec 26, 2023
I am afraid of dying alone so every single person i meet i immediately think of the possibility of us getting to kill ourselves together. I know there is something wrong with me in thinking this the moment anyone talks to me or is nice to me but i'm just so desperate. I am thinking about asking one of my friends to do it with me even though if they say no it will probably ruin our friendship.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, enduringwinter, etherealspring and 2 others
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
I am thinking about asking one of my friends to do it with me even though if they say no it will probably ruin our friendship.

I could see maybe asking them to be in your company for comfort as you pass from the world...but asking your friends to kill themselves? You want them to consider dying themselves in order to make your death less unpleasant? Not a great idea.

Reactions: femboyy
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
i understand how you feel. while I've never thought to ask any of my friends to do it with me, it's something I've thought about a lot. i think that dying alone is just as hard as living alone. I'm here if you ever wanna talk <3

• Hugs
Reactions: femboyy