bawiao

bawiao

something
Mar 14, 2023
I feel like i don't belong here. I dont want to be here anymore. 😕
(small vent/rant ab past)

I grew up in poverty; my mom had to go digging behind the bins in shops sometimes just to find me food. I had a father for about six years of my life. He was forced to stop seeing me because he was a drug addict. Eventually, my mom took me over to Italy when I was 11 for a "holiday" (I spoke no Italian, bear that in mind) until 5 months later, she told me she lied to me and we were living with her boyfriend, whom I had never met before. Obviously, I had a breakdown as I never said goodbye to my siblings, friends, etc. Our neighbors were cultists; there was loud music every single night and screams of fighting everywhere. On a few occasions, they broke into my bedroom while I was asleep when they were drunk. Once they broke into the flat, one of the guys and my mother had a tug of war with me, basically because they wanted me. I stayed inside my bedroom for almost 4 years, speaking to no one. I spoke to no teenagers or anything during that time. All I had were six dogs in my room. They never left. I began speaking to them like humans—and even began speaking to myself. I loved them dearly. I had two other dogs in the room before, but they both died. When I finally left, my mother threw the dogs out onto the street. Two of them were little puppies. My mom tried to kill me once. Her boyfriend told me that one night she didn't take her medications, and she went to my room with a knife while I was asleep, until he eventually stopped her. Every night, I slept with a knife next to me in case anyone tried touching me or tried to take my dogs away from me. I was on the top floor of a flat. I always wondered to myself if I should jump or not, but I didn't because I was afraid I wouldn't survive. That's all that's stopping me now. Every time I get an opportunity to throw myself in front of a train or something, I get a stupid little thought in the back of my head. "What if I survive?" That'd be so embarrassing. But now I think back on it. I wish I had jumped. That was my best opportunity to escape this hell, but I was too scared. I left Italy when I was 14, and I've never been the same since. I can no longer talk to people properly, and all I want to do is just die already. If I had an opportunity where I knew 100% I wouldn't survive and I had time beforehand to say goodbye to those around me, I would take it. I'm not scared of death; I'm scared of surviving. Should I even bother attempting it? I feel like a loser for being afraid to be honest. I just want to leave this hellhole behind and be at peace. That's all I want.​

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mr. Squiggles, Grav, kitty_kat and 5 others
Scacie

Scacie

She/Her
Feb 24, 2023
Hey, I'm scared of failing too. Ill do it with the SN method when the time comes, and personally I try to follow the guides as closely as possible, and I will probably rent a room in a nice hotel to ensure no one finds me. Unfortunately there is always a risk in failing, and my greatest fear is being found after hypoxia has gone on for a while, leading to brain damage. Being book smart is the only thing I have, and losing it and becoming a vegetable means a life much worse than death, much worse than where I am now. But to me the benefits outweigh the risks, and I wanted this for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr. Squiggles and Mare Imbrium
thankyou

thankyou

Thank you 🙏
Mar 2, 2023
That's horrible, I am so sorry you had to go through that. You have every right to wish to end things. Humans are not meant to be isolated with only dogs (although dogs are better than no one) and it's a terrible shame people who don't deserve to be parents have kids anyway. But with that said, if you are still young, please hold on. Life gets better.

Growing up I was similarly isolated. And even though I'm here in this forum now, there was a time in my life in between leaving home and now where life was genuinely good. I had a chance to make life better. It's worth to give life another shot, if you can keep going. Im glad I stuck around longer. But if you do decide to go, please check out the peaceful pill handbook, the advice from other users here, and be safe and sure you're not just hoping to self-harm. 🙏

• Love
Reactions: Mr. Squiggles, Mare Imbrium and Scacie
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I think the thought of it not going well is common, waking up in a hospital would be excruciating. Sorry you got dealt a shitty hand.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Same here, that's a huge fear of mine.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrific what you've had to endure, and I also very much fear failing ctb, I view it as being incredibly cruel and unfair how we are restricted access to peaceful and reliable methods to free ourselves from this hellish world. Nobody should feel like they are forced to suffer here, and there is no peace from suffering in this world.

Reactions: Mr. Squiggles
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Same here, that's a huge fear of mine.