fortified-hollows

fortified-hollows

Jul 8, 2023
I'm a final year medical student so I'd like to graduate before I do it. Also, I need to die severely underweight so it'll take me time to get there.

I'm so depressed and anxiety ridden. Even though I'm so close to graduating, I literally know nothing about medicine. I only chose it as a profession so I can go on to study forensics or forensic psychiatry, both of which my family doesn't approve of. I don't want to go against their wishes and everyone around me has managed to convince me they're both ridiculous fields. My first plan was to finish my residency, work and live in the UK but I don't think I can. I'm too fucking stupid and lazy to study properly for the PLAB British board exams. I'll never pass. If I live in my country I'll forever be stuck with too many medical students, doctors and shitty wages.

To make matters worse, I have serious trust issues because of all the men in my life but that's a story for another thread. I don't see a way out. I'll never be a good doctor, I'll never find good work in my country in the fields I love so much. I'll never fully trust a man or have a happy marriage. I want to die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be tiring feeling trapped in that situation, to me it's really understandable just wishing to be free from all the suffering that existing brings. But anyway I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: fortified-hollows