• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
What is this?! Why can't I move forward with anything?!

A few months back I completely fell apart because of so much that happened and has happened my whole life along with chronic pain. They were the last straw and "It will get better" feels like a complete lie. I couldn't and can't bring myself to be around people.

I was crying every night and now I have moments where I spiral into complete depression and anxiety. The rest of the time it feels like my head is trying to avoid everything. I can't even take care of myself. I already have what I need to CTB and want to more than anything, but when it comes to mind the thought just flies out of my head just the same as taking a shower. I don't know what to do…

• Aww..
Reactions: borderlinee, LonelyKitten, CyVir and 2 others