Spidermanspiderpoo

Spidermanspiderpoo

Aug 23, 2022
I know I've made a post like this before and I probably sound like a broken record. I don't know who else to say this to or how else to let this out... I want to be loved so bad. It's not even romantic love that I want. Just love. Just the fact that I am loved and cared for. I want to be loved so bad. I want to be hugged and told that I'm enough, that there's nothing wrong with me. I want to be capable of being loved and capable of loving. I want to trust someone and have someone trust me. I want someone to be excited to tell me their day. I wish I had friends that loved me... I wish I could believe that I was worth loving. I wish I was loved. I wish I was loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved..
On another note, my mother found my SN and confronted me about it. I managed to fight her off, but idk how long it will last before she takes action. I believe the time that I go is going to come soon.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: reclaimedbynature, living once, Pluto and 16 others
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I know how you feel. living a live of loneliness is not fun, you still got time though - with the SN did you get this fairly easy or was it like getting water from a stone?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Spidermanspiderpoo and Rational man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can be very painful when people are unable to experience what they so desperately want to in life. Life in general can certainly be very disappointing. It seems as though a lot of people spend their time wishing for what they cannot achieve.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, Spidermanspiderpoo, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Love can be idealistic. Unfortunately I have found disappointment in love, probably due to my expectations of perfect love. I did find love but it fades I think because few people love themselves so pain and disappointment set in. I hope you find love, but surely not at cost to your own well-being .?

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: HumansAreHell, CTB Dream, Spidermanspiderpoo and 2 others
Spidermanspiderpoo

Spidermanspiderpoo

Aug 23, 2022
I know how you feel. living a live of loneliness is not fun, you still got time though - with the SN did you get this fairly easy or was it like getting water from a stone?
When I GOT it, it was easy. Now, its being cracked down on so I dont think getting another dose will be as easy. I should have about 400grams left.
Love can be idealistic. Unfortunately I have found disappointment in love, probably due to my expectations of perfect love. I did find love but it fades I think because few people love themselves so pain and disappointment set in. I hope you find love, but surely not at cost to your own well-being .?
I don't know whether or not I have an idealized view of love. I don't even know what true love feels like. My expectations are definitely not of something perfect. Maybe just... something comforting...
I don't think my consciousness will let me find love at the cost of my own well-being. My self protection is way too powerful.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
ah bummer - wish 400g was easy to buy from Asda/walmart for example

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Sorry feel this, wish give love you not worry hope peaceful come ,tell you truth also love all chemic people make suffer more , understand want need this life cruelty make things not get make need not fulfill. Lone make hurt also other human make hurt life terrible sorry

• Hugs
Reactions: Spidermanspiderpoo
Gloom

Gloom

Autistic Dumbass
Sep 20, 2020
I wish I could feel this. but unfortunately I'm undeserving and stupid

C

cherry7

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I know I've made a post like this before and I probably sound like a broken record. I don't know who else to say this to or how else to let this out... I want to be loved so bad. It's not even romantic love that I want. Just love. Just the fact that I am loved and cared for. I want to be loved so bad. I want to be hugged and told that I'm enough, that there's nothing wrong with me. I want to be capable of being loved and capable of loving. I want to trust someone and have someone trust me. I want someone to be excited to tell me their day. I wish I had friends that loved me... I wish I could believe that I was worth loving. I wish I was loved. I wish I was loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved. I want to be loved..
On another note, my mother found my SN and confronted me about it. I managed to fight her off, but idk how long it will last before she takes action. I believe the time that I go is going to come soon.
I totally feel you! Love and care is a basic human need and I have found it is the rare person that can actually care in a way that reaches my soul, and that is the kind of love I yearn for too.

Lavander 230

Lavander 230

Student
Mar 3, 2023
Maybe I could give you some advice. For starters, what's your gender, age?