BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
My friend successfully hung herself in August 2018, in a cemetery, after months and months of trying and years of psychiatric hospital stays.

Watching the resources on here I'm sitting at my (home) work desk sobbing at how easy it looks and how soon I could be with her if I get this right.

I have a huge amount of guilt though about living with my ex boyfriend/flatmate during this quarantine and him having to be the one who finds me. How could I find somewhere out in the open which isn't surrounded by too many people but would have somewhere for me to hang myself?

I've wanted to die since I was at least 15. I'm 26 now and honestly quarantine just feels like the right time because not too many people can intervene... Apart from my ex.

I'm so jealous of Alex. She's been at peace for two years. Two whole years whilst I've been suffering. If I could achieve that now I could be relaxing in nothingness with her.

I ordered my rope just before. It's due to be delivered on Saturday... But I could never have my ex walk in on me doing that.

I'll have to write out the will kit I bought. I bought it a while back but never touched it. If I write my will and CTB before my apartment purchase goes through there will be less to deal with when I'm gone; it would just be financial rather than property.

I do wish I was living alone so I could off myself without getting caught.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Broken Chimera, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others