mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
I was a lonely child.

I played my part of being kind, and when I messed up, it was the end of my world.

I sit here, and I cry, knowing I will never be loved.

I will never have a group of friends that cares for me. I will never have strangers that ask me how I am. I'm in a constant cycle of proving myself to everyone that no matter the mistakes I've made, I am WORTHY of their love! I'm worthy of your care! You, stranger! I'm supposed to be adored!

Why don't you care? Why doesn't everyone come at my beck and call? When I post something vague about being sad, why don't they listen? Nobody asks me how I am. Nobody offers to reach out. Nobody sends me sweet messages. I try, and I try, and I try but NOBODY cares.

I'm as fake as they come. I fill everyone with love and joy and kindness and hope. I only want them to give it back to me. Quid pro quo, ever heard of it? I deserve the kindness back. I deserve people getting excited when I enter an online room. I am selfish and entitled and I hate all of you to the core but God, I fucking deserve something for the bullshit I've gone through!

Someone out there must love me.

I'll eventually die from a broken heart.
In terms of SN, I suppose.

Love me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Temporal_Anchorite, Laivirt, asterisk3 and 20 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
We love you! I'll be your friend 🤗

How *are* you doing, hun? You *do* deserve kindness back ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Laivirt, Sunset Limited, ryo the frog and 2 others
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
We love you! I'll be your friend 🤗

How *are* you doing, hun? You *do* deserve kindness back ❤️
Thanks. I try. Even in a post where I think I might sound insane.

I'm doing alright. How are you? I don't know why, but the feelings hit me.

• Yay!
Reactions: ryo the frog and jodes2
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I'm as fake as they come. I fill everyone with love and joy and kindness and hope. I only want them to give it back to me. Quid pro quo, ever heard of it? I deserve the kindness back. I deserve people getting excited when I enter an online room. I am selfish and entitled and I hate all of you to the core but God, I fucking deserve something for the bullshit I've gone through!

Well, you're honest & funny! Hahahaha, welcome!

(Not that love should depend on someone's comedy value)

Maybe don't get too attached to any one person, as we might start dropping like flies... but like flies, there's always more of us

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ryo the frog, Yavannah, epic and 4 others
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I was a lonely child.

I played my part of being kind, and when I messed up, it was the end of my world.

Same
I will never have a group of friends that cares for me. I will never have strangers that ask me how I am. I'm in a constant cycle of proving myself to everyone that no matter the mistakes I've made, I am WORTHY of their love! I'm worthy of your care! You, stranger! I'm supposed to be adored!

Why don't you care? Why doesn't everyone come at my beck and call? When I post something vague about being sad, why don't they listen? Nobody asks me how I am. Nobody offers to reach out. Nobody sends me sweet messages. I try, and I try, and I try but NOBODY cares.
I gave up on having expectations out of others.

Love me
Hello, are you doing well?

Reactions: stermc
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Thanks. I try. Even in a post where I think I might sound insane.

I'm doing alright. How are you? I don't know why, but the feelings hit me.
You don't sound insane. Just lonely :( *hugs*

I'm ok thanks :) just bored mostly I guess. It's ok to let it out here!

• Hugs
Reactions: Bardo and mafuyu
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Well, you're honest & funny! Hahahaha, welcome!

(Not that love should depend on someone's comedy value)

Maybe don't get too attached to any one person, as we might start dropping like flies... but like flies, there's always more of us
Lol, the irony of making friends on this type of website. Thank you.
Same

I gave up on having expectations out of others.

Hello, are you doing well?

Having expectations only leads to being let down. Sigh

I'm doing alright, how are you?

I just quoted two in the same thing helppp is that normal lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bardo, stupidugly, Rocinante and 1 other person
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
When you mold yourself toward what you believe others would like you to be like, then you're never really going to get their love! Even if they say "I love you." They're loving a facade! They're loving someone that doesn't even exist, a person you're just pretending to be.

In seeking to gain people's love and approval, you're losing your authentic self, you're quite literally killing it, by suppressing what's genuine. This is self-imposed prison.
And until we trace the cause back to ourselves, anger and frustration aren't going to go away, in fact, they're alarms trying to gently guide us back towards what's true and authentic. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: mafuyu, ryo the frog, TransilvanianHunger and 3 others
LunaXCBN

LunaXCBN

The Best Thing (That Never Happened)
Feb 6, 2023
YES OH MY FUCKING GOD
I TRIED TO BE SO NICE TO EVERYONE BUT IT JUST WASNT ENOUGH, HUH?

I DIDNT GET IN ANYONES WAY, I DIDNT BOTHER THEM, BUT THEY JUST KEPT FUCKING HARASSING ME

Fuck people, I hate them. Fully agree with you, we lonely kids deserve love too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Laivirt, binturong, mafuyu and 5 others
B

Bardo

Arcanist
Jan 25, 2023
YES OH MY FUCKING GOD
I TRIED TO BE SO NICE TO EVERYONE BUT IT JUST WASNT ENOUGH, HUH?

I DIDNT GET IN ANYONES WAY, I DIDNT BOTHER THEM, BUT THEY JUST KEPT FUCKING HARASSING ME

Fuck people, I hate them. Fully agree with you, we lonely kids deserve love too.
That would make the greatest Hallmark Valentine's card!

• Yay!
Reactions: mafuyu
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
People are just so disappointing after all, and I just believe that you cannot trust and rely on them. Most only just care about what directly affects themselves and that is just the reality of this existence. But I really do believe that other people are responsible for so much of the torment that exists in this hellish world, so I think that it's better to be alone, even know I get that for many people it can be painful dealing with loneliness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Laivirt, mafuyu and ryo the frog
TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
I was a lonely child.

Love me
Need a hug?
I understand that feelings alot. I have (self diagnosed)O.L.D, and I hate when im not loved by those who I give love to.
If you need to vent im here

• Love
epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Hey @mafuyu , I read that you had BPD and you feel like you have no purpose . It's very unfair that some of us suffer mental and physical torment forcing us to the end of our rope. Anyways lots of love to you.

• Love
xxAbigailxx

xxAbigailxx

InLoveWithDeath
Feb 8, 2023
God I feel you so fucking much...I have the same intense ache for love and adoration.
I never wanted to grow up, I want to remain a kid so that people see me as cute and as something that must be protected...
I love when grown people treat me as if I am a child... and explain things to me like I am inexperienced and naive...
I have such an intense fear of ageing and I never wear makeup to seem younger than other people my age...

• Hugs
Reactions: Laivirt, binturong, ryo the frog and 1 other person
mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
Hey @mafuyu , I read that you had BPD and you feel like you have no purpose . It's very unfair that some of us suffer mental and physical torment forcing us to the end of our rope. Anyways lots of love to you.
BPD is the main thing that makes me want to CTB. It's not fair. Life sucks. Thank you.
God I feel you so fucking much...I have the same intense ache for love and adoration.
I never wanted to grow up, I want to remain a kid so that people see me as cute and as something that must be protected...
I love when grown people treat me as if I am a child... and explain things to me like I am inexperienced and naive...
I have such an intense fear of ageing and I never wear makeup to seem younger than other people my age...
You understand exactly how I feel. In high school I would literally get up and ask questions that seemed stupid because I wanted someone to give me attention and explain it to me. Sometimes I still ask stupid questions for this reason.

I do wonder if it stems from being completely ignored as a child.

If you're not already, use retinol creams. But make sure you wear SPF in the daytime after using them, or else you might burn. Speaking from experience…
Need a hug?
I understand that feelings alot. I have (self diagnosed)O.L.D, and I hate when im not loved by those who I give love to.
If you need to vent im here
Not me just thinking you were saying you're old lol! I'll have to look into that.

*Hugs*

Last edited:
C

cinnamoroll

Feb 3, 2023
ah, this is it, this is how it feels

i've tried being so nice and friendly and giving gifts and paying close attention to people's interests and they simply do not see me

it's so lonely giving the affection you desire for yourself and recieving nothing in return