sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
i want so so so badly to ask one of my friends who sell hard drugs if they can hook me up with fentanyl, but i know since they know the person i am, they will know im not just trying to get high and have a good time if its fent. i looked on a telegram plug i have added, and grams of it powdered go for 100 dollars, which i have. if only i knew someone irl i could trust that could give me real powdered fent that wouldn't scam me, i would be dead. i have this guy that does cocaine and we aren't close but we do talk, i wanna ask him to help me get it so bad, i have for months. but he knows me enough to know that im suicidal and i feel like asking for it will make me embarrassed and ashamed if he says no. im posting this to vent is all. im so scared of hanging and i wish i had a one way ticket to death. people accidentally die from fentanyl all the time, why cant it be me? people who dont wanna die, just at a party or alone in their car drop dead every day from it, but me who desperately needs to die, cant get it. its unfair. life is unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: vampire2002, hopeisdead, B4mbi and 1 other person
N

NoIdeaForAUsername

Aug 27, 2023
i want so so so badly to ask one of my friends who sell hard drugs if they can hook me up with fentanyl, but i know since they know the person i am, they will know im not just trying to get high and have a good time if its fent. i looked on a telegram plug i have added, and grams of it powdered go for 100 dollars, which i have. if only i knew someone irl i could trust that could give me real powdered fent that wouldn't scam me, i would be dead. i have this guy that does cocaine and we aren't close but we do talk, i wanna ask him to help me get it so bad, i have for months. but he knows me enough to know that im suicidal and i feel like asking for it will make me embarrassed and ashamed if he says no. im posting this to vent is all. im so scared of hanging and i wish i had a one way ticket to death. people accidentally die from fentanyl all the time, why cant it be me? people who dont wanna die, just at a party or alone in their car drop dead every day from it, but me who desperately needs to die, cant get it. its unfair. life is unfair.
You want fentanyl to create a chance for accident death? If i understood corectly then sorry dude, but you need to stop thinking that way. It's much more likely you will just become junky and you will live just to abuse narcotics. Im not saying to you that you should stop thinking about death, because i fkin hate pro-life bullshit talking and i want to die myself, but i would never do it by taking drug just to create a slight chance that it will kill me instead of making me a drug slave.

Do not go into that way, it's literally stupid

sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
i mean if its real fentanyl and i snort like a gram its not like ill survive

also no i meant i wanna die on purpose with it
You want fentanyl to create a chance for accident death? If i understood corectly then sorry dude, but you need to stop thinking that way. It's much more likely you will just become junky and you will live just to abuse narcotics. Im not saying to you that you should stop thinking about death, because i fkin hate pro-life bullshit talking and i want to die myself, but i would never do it by taking drug just to create a slight chance that it will kill me instead of making me a drug slave.

Do not go into that way, it's literally stupid

Reactions: Letmedienow
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Fentanyl sounds like such a peaceful way to die from what I read, I understand why you'd wish for it, the hanging method also terrifies me, it's so disgusting how people are left with no choice but to resort to these barbaric suicide methods, we all deserve a way to permanently escape from this existence in peace.

Reactions: Letmedienow, lavender143once and B4mbi
sadclown666

sadclown666

suicidal emo girl
Apr 23, 2023
Fentanyl sounds like such a peaceful way to die from what I read, I understand why you'd wish for it, the hanging method also terrifies me, it's so disgusting how people are left with no choice but to resort to these barbaric suicide methods, we all deserve a way to permanently escape from this existence in peace.
for real. its disgusting that suicide is seen as selfish and i hate it
a girl at my school hung herself a few years ago and i just wonder like how did she have it in her to go through with it
like im not saying im more suicidal then she was but im pretty fucking suicidal, i dont understand how she had the balls to hang herself and succeed. i just dont get it. i also wonder if she did research beforehand, like placement and all the reprecautions, or if she just YouTube how to tie a noose and thats all. i wish i could ask her some how but shes dead