markimobzzdeasui

markimobzzdeasui

Life is a cruel joke
Oct 24, 2021
Life is so fucked up. I am so much trapped inside my own body. It is like something inside me or myself wants to end this perpetual suffering and get free but I don't want to do that process of kms. I just wish somebody would murder me or some terminal illness would end me superfast. Why the fuck I was given birth? Why in the hell,these narcissistic human animals make babies knowing there is no easy way out of here? People who are honest with themselves and who can see the hidden shadow side of life, know how miserable existence can be. There is so much wrong with it. Yet if you ignore that truth and live,you become selfish, ignorant of other's problems, hypocrite and delusional. Basically the exact version of a human you always hated!

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Nightmare Painting, Sanva and 1 other person
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
There is so much wrong with it. Yet if you ignore that truth and live,you become selfish, ignorant of other's problems, hypocrite and delusional. Basically the exact version of a human you always hated!
Yep. Thats why facing the truth is always a fight, but a noble one.

Reactions: markimobzzdeasui
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This life can be painful and devastating. The fact that so much pain and suffering exists disgusts me to a great extent. I believe that people who want to live in a world like this must be delusional, I see it as being perfectly rational wanting to exit this world. There is no limit as to how horrific things can get after all. I believe that life should not be a thing in the first place, more than anything I wish I was never born, your feelings are understandable.

• Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui