D

darkdarkdark

Feb 8, 2023
Lately I have been wondering why I want to ctb bc like my life could go fine if I tried harder or saved up money or something idk you know just general things that ppl do to improve their life.

Then I realized that I want nothing from my life. I have tried treatments, etc... tried to enhance my circumstances. But ultimately I came to the conclusion that I cannot no longer give form to my life. That me prolonging my life will only make my loved ones suffer more.

I'm tired. That's all. I'm tired of trying.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and jusbug
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm tired too it's not worth it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
F

froggy_enjoyer

Mar 8, 2023
A lot of people don't like it when I say this but life is pretty much just coping until you die. Maybe it's because most people have a sense of purpose. I hope you're doing ok OP.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least to me existence could never be worth it, I see nothing to be gained by continuing to stay trapped here just to inevitably decay from age. Existence is completely pointless after all and it's very much understandable feeling tired of staying here. Existing is something that is so unappealing to me personally, I will always prefer the sound of permanent eternal sleep.

• Love