• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hgvjjknhvg

Jul 13, 2024
I love my family and friends but i just cant anymore and i think it will hurt them less if it looks like an accident. ive been cutting for 5 years and is used to cutting deepish (deep fat layer/ just before muscle). I need help with deciding places to cut and how to ensure i die. i dont care about losing the ability in my arms and stuff cause i will cut till i die. i know there is the basic wrist where the vein is and i know there are some veins in your thigh. I need help with finding exactly where to cut and any other tips would be useful. thank you

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: rozeske, LivideLamb, GoatHerder and 2 others
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Cutting won't look like an accident because the chances of actually hitting an artery are so slim without detailed anatomical knowledge that there'll be a lot of blood which will eventually clot and leave you weak, possibly briefly unconscious and suffering the side effects of blood loss (been there, not fun) and even more serious, the likelihood of serious, maybe permanent injuries to muscles, tendons, nerves etc. If you don't call for help, it will look suspicious. If you don't, the chances of permanent damage are much higher, but you'll still live.

Reactions: rozeske and EvisceratedJester
H

hgvjjknhvg

Jul 13, 2024
Cutting won't look like an accident because the chances of actually hitting an artery are so slim without detailed anatomical knowledge that there'll be a lot of blood which will eventually clot and leave you weak, possibly briefly unconscious and suffering the side effects of blood loss (been there, not fun) and even more serious, the likelihood of serious, maybe permanent injuries to muscles, tendons, nerves etc. If you don't call for help, it will look suspicious. If you don't, the chances of permanent damage are much higher, but you'll still live.
give me the detailed anatomical knowledge and i will worry about the rest. i dont care about permanent injuries i will try till im dead. i know there is a slim chance of success but i fully believe i will be able to succeed. please help. i will be able to do it

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Not only is it not negotiably accidental, but also it's very very unreliable method.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester, rozeske and LivideLamb
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
give me the detailed anatomical knowledge and i will worry about the rest. i dont care about permanent injuries i will try till im dead. i know there is a slim chance of success but i fully believe i will be able to succeed. please help. i will be able to do it
Even though more doctors - who have to train for years and years to get that detailed knowledge - die by cutting than the general population, doctors still prefer to use drugs such as barbiturates (to which they have ready access) or methods such as hanging. If that doesn't spell it out for you, nothing will. And I say that as someone who started cutting thirty years ago. Only thing I've never seen (from me, anyway) is arterial spray. But I have seen my own major vessels, gushing due to blood thinners, clot and stop bleeding of their own accord shortly before I passed out from blood loss. By the time I got to A&E, where they reopened and I had another major bleed, my obs were absolutely normal, even as I was bleeding. It takes more to die from blood loss than you think.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and rozeske