• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tekroy006

HKHIFs
Oct 17, 2023
It's official, i'm CTB'ing! I finally accepted the fact that I can't stand this endless pain that some of us call "life". I don't plan doing it in the next couple days, or months. Actually, I'll probably do it in the end of the next year (let's see if I'm capable of waiting that long). So, I was thinking of how I could do it, I just know I want it to be peaceful and fast, by now, I have access to a fire gun, and I know this method is really fast and I won't fell nothing at all, but I'm afraid of missing the shot and ending up in a bed for the rest of my life, which it's not in my plans, so I would probably go for a plan B, a second option. Does anyone knows some peaceful method that I can combine with the fire gun method without much pain?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and letmejoindeath
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe try using the firearm in water or on a bridge parapet, so that you're going to drop into the water after shooting yourself ? You've plenty of time to have a scout round for a suitable high place or deep water so that when you shoot your body will fall onto a "second death".

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Lookoutbelow
B

bigdipper420

Jun 7, 2023
I recommend checking the CO method via charcoal or night-night method

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
The fastest methods are usually violent, such as jumping, gun shot and long-drop hanging.

Reactions: Lookoutbelow