Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Honestly im annoye dfor a few reasons but whatever. I want drugs. To get drugs you need the right connections. I have the right connections but they are other people's connections.

Like.... I just need a fucking link FFS. Like... Where do people who wanna find links in their city go? I only know the ones through my friends. So. & im tired of having to rely on anyone for that....

I WANT A LINK IN MY CITY FFS.

& i want to be in control of more things. Today i just feel fucking miserable. No control over so much and i cant even just get high as fuck.

I just wanna get high and fade out like im SICK of day to day. & today out of all days itd be nice if i had the power to make that happen for myself.

Ugh such a drag.

• Hugs
Reactions: Time, Worthless_nobody, ImsooDone1N and 4 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Weed sounds good right about now.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
Fly🦋

Fly🦋

One day I'll be with the stars sleeping forever.
Dec 30, 2019
Yeah.
i mostly get my stuff from my family.
Everyone in my family smokes weed, drinks and are drug addicts so I steal from them.

• Love
Reactions: Fragile and Despondent
SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
What kind of drugs you want? I want some ketamine let me know if you find any :ahhha:

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and Livingvsdying25
Grandexit

Grandexit

Experienced
Dec 4, 2019
I've been dying to get some k or mushrooms, I'm desperate to see if either can help with my depression before I take the SN cure for depression. But in this shitty country, where I can buy my body weight in assault riffles, I (an adult), cannot choose to try these substances for literal life and death reasons. But the pharma industry will cram me full of whatever half-assed poison they can get my insurance to pay for. It's maddening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Ya'll need to start hanging out with hippies and rave kids lol Drugs galore
Honestly im annoye dfor a few reasons but whatever. I want drugs. To get drugs you need the right connections. I have the right connections but they are other people's connections.

Like.... I just need a fucking link FFS. Like... Where do people who wanna find links in their city go? I only know the ones through my friends. So. & im tired of having to rely on anyone for that....

I WANT A LINK IN MY CITY FFS.

& i want to be in control of more things. Today i just feel fucking miserable. No control over so much and i cant even just get high as fuck.

I just wanna get high and fade out like im SICK of day to day. & today out of all days itd be nice if i had the power to make that happen for myself.

Ugh such a drag.
Have you tried going to local bars and trying to find a connect that way? Or a coffee shop? If I think of any other ideas, I'll post.

Last edited:
PartingGlass

PartingGlass

Dec 26, 2019
I've been feeling the same way lately. I don't know what drug in particular, but I want something.

SlackJim

SlackJim

Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost
Sep 30, 2019
Like Mdma & Mda & blow &shrooms.
Ketamine is hard to find but i loved it :c
you should be able to mind MDMA and blow quite easily, are you in a city with clubs or raves or music festivals? I'd start there. You can buy everything you need to grow mushrooms legally in a lot of places.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
I can lay my hands on any popular thing except H but I don't really like drugs.
They can't help me.
But maybe I should... Try something.. maybe ket? I don't won't mdma, I don't want to feel artificially happy and I am afraid of psychodelics. I had bad trips from weed!

Last edited:
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Its hard to reply to individual comments so first ty so mich for the replies.

Honestly ive been thinking of going
raves (i did when I was younger), clubs, parties exc. Im jjst really socially awkward...

Its weird bc people are like attrached to my energy alot and it kinda overwelmes me.... Id live to be able to own it and work it.

Anyywayyy tbh im in a highly populated (T.O) city in Ontario so any suggestions would be great.

As i do have friends with links its ok but hate relying on other like that.

I dunno i honestly know i needa get out more cause literally rhe only way.

Also tho if i get into setting where drugs are easily accesible then like what do i even say or vibe urghhh its so easy how it happens too

I just havnt been out like in soo long ‍♀

Reactions: mediocre and Fragile
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
have the sudden urge to just fuck up my life more and do some hard drugs lol

Reactions: Livingvsdying25
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
have the sudden urge to just fuck up my life more and do some hard drugs lol

Same except I just really wanna live whatever life I have let faded And high
I can lay my hands on any popular thing except H but I don't really like drugs.
They can't help me.
But maybe I should... Try something.. maybe ket? I don't won't mdma, I don't want to feel artificially happy and I am afraid of psychodelics. I had bad trips from weed!

I just had my first experience with shrooms and Omgggg I didn't get High enough to like feel any heavy psychedelic feels. I can totally see how people find it soo healing like that little experience I had changed a lot .

although as always psychedelics can be very Dangerous.
So waited a lot of time till I was in the "right,"space... just decided I'm ready etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraLittleOwl
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
i can easily get tons of weed and blow in my country but mostly through friends and family, good thing that i only like downers so i stick with weed and benzos. i really don't like cocaine at all.

some years ago i was in a similar situation, i'm extremely socially awkward and had absolutely no access to weed so i became an alcoholic since it was the only thing that i could get my hands on, very nasty addiction for someone with a weak and ill body.

in a way i'm glad that i don't have access to heroin, i know for a fact that i would gladly ruin my life a bit more with it, but it also sounds like a really good drug for a suicide that looks like an accidental OD, or just a peaceful exit in general.

Reactions: mediocre
cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
i can easily get tons of weed and blow in my country but mostly through friends and family, good thing that i only like downers so i stick with weed and benzos. i really don't like cocaine at all.

some years ago i was in a similar situation, i'm extremely socially awkward and had absolutely no access to weed so i became an alcoholic since it was the only thing that i could get my hands on, very nasty addiction for someone with a weak and ill body.

in a way i'm glad that i don't have access to heroin, i know for a fact that i would gladly ruin my life a bit more with it, but it also sounds like a really good drug for a suicide that looks like an accidental OD, or just a peaceful exit in general.
As for society's approval, tbh I think dying from an od might be worse or equivalent to suicide. Either way you're getting judged and people calling you a "junkie" in your departure is far from ideal.

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
As for society's approval, tbh I think dying from an od might be worse or equivalent to suicide. Either way you're getting judged and people calling you a "junkie" in your departure is far from ideal.

eh, i'm already seen as a junkie to some degree, and if i died by heroin OD then my family would blame the drug instead of blaming themselves if i die by suicide, or at least they wouldn't blame themselves as much because it would be an "accident" and not something that i did with the intent of dying.

either way i don't care what people think of me, much less what they would think about me after i'm dead.

cowbain

cowbain

teach me empathy
Jul 16, 2019
eh, i'm already seen as a junkie to some degree, and if i died by heroin OD then my family would blame the drug instead of blaming themselves if i die by suicide, or at least they wouldn't blame themselves as much because it would be an "accident" and not something that i did with the intent of dying.

either way i don't care what people think of me, much less what they would think about me after i'm dead.
With that added information it makes sense then. I hope you'll find the right method that suits your needs <3

Reactions: Fragile