• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

angelofdeath1

angelofdeath1

Feb 3, 2023
How can I do it guys I'm in UK. No access to sn yet.

I'm so pissed I've thought about buying petrol and spilling it on myself and then pouring in two big containers next to me. Somewhere away from public ofc. What do u think

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
Naw. Don't recommend that method. I've seen the shallow water blackout method. You lose consciousness during the process and you'll die within 3 minutes. As far as I can see no struggling. No pain. There is even documented cases of it all over the world.

• Informative
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
angelofdeath1

angelofdeath1

Feb 3, 2023
Naw. Don't recommend that method. I've seen the shallow water blackout method. You lose consciousness during the process and you'll die within 3 minutes. As far as I can see no struggling. No pain. There is even documented cases of it all over the world.
I'll check that out

Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
With said I hope you find some peaceful solution to your problems. If not I wish you peace.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The method that you mentioned just sounds like a horrific way to go. Unfortunately there are no easy answers to this question, in this society suicide really is so unnecessarily difficult and if I had a good answer to what is the best way to leave, I would certainly already be gone at this point. I just think that all that anyone can do, is do research into the different methods to decide what is the most preferable option for themselves. But anyway I wish you the best of luck.