• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AlexShiBan07

AlexShiBan07

May 1, 2023
I want ctb but... Hey guys! I'm new to this site (about a week) and have already learned a lot. Thanks to this site, I really saw how much shit in this world. And now, looking ahead, I see what a terrible prospect awaits me. My life is already destroyed. I stopped enjoying life and now I treat most of my affairs with apathy. I really, REALLY want to die, but... I'm afraid. I'm very afraid. Recently, when I went to the section with pictures, I saw a man who killed himself by a train. I imagined myself in his place and my heart began to pound! I am afraid of death, because there will be no turning back, but at the same time I crave it so much! Please, help

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think those who ctb with less peaceful methods really were so courageous and determined to me, I admire them. But I think it's understandable fearing dying as after all, as humans we are all programmed to survive even if we have awareness that suicide is the most logical option, leaving this world really is so unnecessarily difficult especially as we are cruelly denied the options of peaceful methods like Nembutal.

No_Lxve

No_Lxve

it's always better to cease to exist
Apr 14, 2023
welcome to SS by the way

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
I want nothing more than to go to sleep forever. But a friend brought up..what if it's like an endless nightmare you can't wake up from?