• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SkyPirate

Dec 15, 2021
Hey everyone

I've lurked here for years.

But first time posting.

Long and short of it. I live in the UK, I want a peaceful way to CTB.

I was supposed to have weight loss surgery today but I am too scared and pulled out last minute.

SN is hard to get here. Thought about hanging but worried it will hurt. Any ideas?

I just want peace away from the constant struggles.

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
its gonna take some courage, good luck

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from your suffering, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just cease existing peacefully, I find it extreme cruelty how we have to struggle so much to die.

• Love
Reactions: MelancholicMundane and these_days9
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
There is a lot of information in this site. All you need do is look for it. Nobody here will tell you what you should do, or what method you should use if you do decide to ctb. The only person who can make those decisions is you.

Reactions: bwerner
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Suicide is the most courageous act anyone can commit, in my opinion.

That said, the general theme of this forum is to not encourage suicide. I've seen some pretty heated threads and I've only been a member for a week (but a long-time lurker). I also want a peaceful way to go. I will in a couple weeks. I've said it many times on this site. Unless you have access to high-caliber guns, and have the courage to put it in your mouth pointed upwards, and pull the trigger, then you have to do research and really learn how to CTB painlessly and peacefully.

See the following threads.

Reactions: divinemistress36
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
There are many methods someone could use to CTB. The best one is the one that works for you. Some people use guns, some people drown themselves, some hang themselves, some use drugs to OD, some use poisons, others use various gases to suffocate themselves, some jump from buildings. Heck, some may even electrocute themselves. Pretty much every method imaginable is discussed in this forum. Sometimes it comes down to what you have access to. I know the OP doesn't have access to the search function, yet, but the OP should just start reading threads and learning if CTB is something they really wish to pursue. CTB isn't easy. Most successful
CTB's take learning and planning in order to achieve the desired outcome. Honestly, CTB shouldn't be rushed either, because you might make mistakes and the repercussions for those mistakes could be disastrous. CTB is a BIG decision, probably the biggest decision you will ever make for yourself, and you owe it to yourself to learn about different methods, their pros and cons, and make the best decision you can for yourself, and to learn all you can about your chosen method so you stand the best chance at success. And don't be shy about asking questions.

To the OP: You need to make a certain amount of postings as well as have an active presence on the forums for a certain amount of time in order for the "search" function to open up to you. That will make your searches a whole lot easier for specific topics you might be interested in. You should read and post in other people's threads in order to get your post count up, or start your own threads on pertinent topics you might wish to discuss.

Good luck in finding the answers you seek.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988