• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
How could i test full suspension hanging

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
Tie a knot to the end of whatever you're using and if for instance you're using a door but not the handle, just pull with all your weight and see if it holds, if so I imagine you're good to go. This is my testing technique. Once you test on yourself you won't fail tbh so make sure it's definitely what you wanna do

I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
Tie a knot to the end of whatever you're using and if for instance you're using a door but not the handle, just pull with all your weight and see if it holds, if so I imagine you're good to go. This is my testing technique. Once you test on yourself you won't fail tbh so make sure it's definitely what you wanna do
So what if i wanted to use a tree and how would it not fail

Hangm4n

Hangm4n

Consciousness & awareness
Nov 17, 2019
So what if i wanted to use a tree and how would it not fail

I don't know about a tree, I personally think you'd have to have a thick rope so it doesn't break the rope first of all. Wherever it's tied to you gotta make sure it hold your weight

I

Im gonna off myself

Nov 3, 2019
I don't know about a tree, I personally think you'd have to have a thick rope so it doesn't break the rope first of all. Wherever it's tied to you gotta make sure it hold your weight
Oh ok gotcha andthe get a stool bucket etc step and yea

Reactions: Bluefish