• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SamInAnEppisode

SamInAnEppisode

Sam
Nov 27, 2023
I wanna totally mangle my body, cover it in scars untill I eill be seen as a monster. Untill I can't cover them up anymore. I want people to belive me if I would have told them that I was put into a meat grinder.

I have selfharmed with a lot of things (bladed from shaperner, razor blades, scissors, cutter ect) and while they leave scars, they aren't affective enough. The scars are too smal and the chance that it will not be seen too high.

I dont know what to do anymore I just wanna be done with this body.

Can someone please give me anything. Any advise hoe to get big/many scars would be thankfull

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Look up Kelly Ronahan. Happy googling.

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
i mean it's your body, but why?

SamInAnEppisode

SamInAnEppisode

Sam
Nov 27, 2023
i mean it's your body, but why?
I dont like my body. Selfharm became my way of dealing with anything. I see people with scars bigger then mine and i know that will always be the case but not having scars big enough always made me feel like I didn't deserve to do anything other selfharm

FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Also @coldnessinmyheart is another one

Edit: link (TW: graphic images)

tsykoais

tsykoais

i can't drown my demons they know how to swim
Apr 9, 2023
I dont like my body. Selfharm became my way of dealing with anything. I see people with scars bigger then mine and i know that will always be the case but not having scars big enough always made me feel like I didn't deserve to do anything other selfharm
when i used to cut i used to use more force so it'd go deeper. but idk if it's within forum rules to give advice for non-lethal self harm,

Reactions: SamInAnEppisode
$crim

$crim

skincarver
Feb 12, 2023
Also @coldnessinmyheart is another one
coldnessinmyheart is so tragic, she used to go around on my tumblr feed quite a lot back when she was super active.
my heart aches for her, and i hope shes recovered - but i fear the worst.

this also resonated with me quite a lot. much like other coping mechanisms, s/h can be awfully competitive and im sorry you feel this way, op. im not saying to stop or anything to deter you from what path you think is right, im just sorry that you believe your struggles are invalid compared to others. i hope things even out for you soon!

Reactions: SamInAnEppisode