• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fakingyellow

Fakingyellow

Jun 8, 2018
I cant buy a gun or n or really anything bc I'm broke and not old enough. I don't have a car and have no high buildings by me. What can I do?

Reactions: dano6533
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Train, jumping from bridge, hanging, drowning are some options that don't require much money or anything.

Reactions: dano6533, Pipo and Fakingyellow
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Can I hang myself with an extension cord?
Yes, in theory, if it is heavy-duty enough to support your weight and you have something to anchor it to that won't collapse. One good idea if you have one is a pull-up bar people put in their doorway to exercise. Like this.

Reactions: dano6533 and Fakingyellow
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It could work with an extension cord, but it´s better to buy a rope

Reactions: dano6533, Elaina and Lastdays
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Extension cords can snap if you don't want to be braindead get rope

G

goggleboxers

Student
May 24, 2018
Train, jumping from bridge, hanging, drowning are some options that don't require much money or anything.
Sounds stupid but jumping from a bridge I was kinda put off this method when reading about a woman in the UK who rushed from a car on a motorway bridge and three hersekf off it .. the worst part is she survived but the worst part I thought was she just remembers waking up to find all her teeth had smashed !!!