• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

azule

azule

Oct 3, 2023
ive been having suicidal thoughts for a long time but never really had any self harm ones until now, i just want to cut myself but i am scared that it might hurt a lot or someone will find out

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Have you considered trying a non-permanent pain method to relieve that feeling. It wont help you with ideation, but things like snapping rubber-bands or holding ice cubes can give you that pain without leaving marks. The last thing you want is to have to explain what happened. That will make things 10x worse. I hope this helps. I dont always follow my own advice but its a start.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and Yarani
azule

azule

Oct 3, 2023
Have you considered trying a non-permanent pain method to relieve that feeling. It wont help you with ideation, but things like snapping rubber-bands or holding ice cubes can give you that pain without leaving marks. The last thing you want is to have to explain what happened. That will make things 10x worse. I hope this helps. I dont always follow my own advice but its a start.
I wanna cut myself see my blood but I fear the pain its gonna cause

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Yeah, I did that aswell, I used to take a marker and draw lines, fairly easy to wash off and help gets the urge off my mind. Unfortunately, when I get in this headspace I find i have to take it an hour at a time. Trying to distract myself until hopefully I forget about it.

I'm not going to tell you what to do, but I hope you are as safe as you can and maybe research places that are not as easily noticed if your just curious.

Last edited: