CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I sit here infront of my pc feeling nothing. I could go for a walk, but that's boring. I could go buy something at the store, but nothing would satisfy me and only make me more fat. I could play games, but they would only be a distraction from reality. I kind of want to wanna feel emotional pain, because of reasons that I don't understand, but even they won't come to me.

This feeling of apathy will come tomorrow and the day after that and so on. All I can do is post something on the internet so maybe a stranger can fulfill my attention whore desires.

Reactions: throwaway777, Gray Wounds, Jc40 and 2 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sad for you. Wouldn't you try to go out of the city and stay one day into the nature, not doing anything, but being outside?

Reactions: NoOneKnows and ShadowOfTheDay
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I'm sad for you. Wouldn't you try to go out of the city and stay one day into the nature, not doing anything, but being outside?
I may be physically 19, but mentally i'm still 12. I don't know how to set up a trip to a forest. Even then the idea of doing it alone sounds pretty boring and i'm too antisocial to enjoy it with anyone else.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, ShadowOfTheDay and Kikoo Loool
Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
I sit here infront of my pc feeling nothing. I could go for a walk, but that's boring. I could go buy something at the store, but nothing would satisfy me and only make me more fat. I could play games, but they would only be a distraction from reality. I kind of want to wanna feel emotional pain, because of reasons that I don't understand, but even they won't come to me.

This feeling of apathy will come tomorrow and the day after that and so on. All I can do is post something on the internet so maybe a stranger can fulfill my attention whore desires.
welcome to the club
I may be physically 19, but mentally i'm still 12. I don't know how to set up a trip to a forest. Even then the idea of doing it alone sounds pretty boring and i'm too antisocial to enjoy it with anyone else.
i also feel like my brain is stuck at 10 or something

Reactions: Kassender, CoolGuy9 and Jc40
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
welcome to the club
What a shitty club. How do I get out?
i also feel like my brain is stuck at 10 or something
I wonder if I have ever met people who are like me and hide it, or if the number of people like us is so low that I can only meet them on the internet.

Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
What a shitty club. How do I get out?

I wonder if I have ever met people who are like me and hide it, or if the number of people like us is so low that I can only meet them on the internet.
People exactly like you are not really easy to come by in real life, but there are definitely a lot of persons with problems who you passed by on street and they look completely normal.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, Gray Wounds, ShadowOfTheDay and 1 other person
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
People exactly like you are not really easy to come by in real life, but there are definitely a lot of persons with problems who you passed by on street and they look completely normal.
I kinda wanna meet one just so for once i'm not the degenerate in the room I am in.

Reactions: Jc40
Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
I kinda wanna meet one just so for once i'm not the degenerate in the room I am in.
I didn't meet one yet, but then again, i never have the courage to talk and get to know peoples

Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
I didn't meet one yet, but then again, i never have the courage to talk and get to know peoples
Something that I actually managed to achieve is the ability to go and talk to people. Only problem is that I can't make any deep connection or interesting conversation so this ability feels useless most of the time.
Understandable, you are such a cool guy and all.
People often forget that fact so I put it in my username just incase.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Pepega
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019

Try some psychedelic magic mushrooms you know shrooms.

Pepega

Pepega

Betaman
Mar 2, 2019
And where in the hell do we find that?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool