Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Hey...
I've been battling with this though for such a long time, that i cant rememver the last time i didn't ... Well but i dont really know how...

I just thought bout GLB, but its kinda semi legal here(im from Germany). Im just really scared of consequences if i fail(jeah cause i allways mess up).

I just dont know how... Yeah i know what it does and how mutch should be enough and i know that i kinda have to dissolve it and that alcohol works pretty well, and caffeine might block it.
Should i just mix it with a softdrink (+alcohol) or what else?

Maybe theres even some more effective way, idk....
I just dont wanna use a train or cur my arms... This stuff tus messes other poeple up and im already an big enough burden to the people around me...

THX for any help Mel

Reactions: Dark Soul, Deafsn0w, I am ___________ and 2 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
If it should be just effective, hang yourself or jump from aheight, it´s safe and easy

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
If it should be just effective, hang yourself or jump from aheight, it´s safe and easy
Idk... Jping might cause a mess that have to be cleaned up, so thats a no for me
And hanging sounds easy to fail, especially for someone like me

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Hanging is not complicated, also disabled people made it...

Reactions: Worndown, Sinbad, Feline and 5 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Hey...
I've been battling with this though for such a long time, that i cant rememver the last time i didn't ... Well but i dont really know how...

I just thought bout GLB, but its kinda semi legal here(im from Germany). Im just really scared of consequences if i fail(jeah cause i allways mess up).

I just dont know how... Yeah i know what it does and how mutch should be enough and i know that i kinda have to dissolve it and that alcohol works pretty well, and caffeine might block it.
Should i just mix it with a softdrink (+alcohol) or what else?

Maybe theres even some more effective way, idk....
I just dont wanna use a train or cur my arms... This stuff tus messes other poeple up and im already an big enough burden to the people around me...

THX for any help Mel

I'm interested in where you bought GBL since I'm from Germany too and I haven't found any online vendors to buy that.

Dunno if GBL overdose is enough to die and what physical pain to except before passing out...a friend of mine killed himself by taking GBL and cutting his arms in a bathtub

Consequences depend on your environment, here in my town in the south of DE they don't really care and just let you out after 1-2 days (if you don't show them your suicidal tendences too much)

Reactions: Melliodrama, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
I'm interested in where you bought GBL since I'm from Germany too and I haven't found any online vendors to buy that.

Dunno if GBL overdose is enough to die and what physical pain to except before passing out...a friend of mine killed himself by taking GBL and cutting his arms in a bathtub

Consequences depend on your environment, here in my town in the south of DE they don't really care and just let you out after 1-2 days (if you don't show them your suicidal tendences too much)
Well i jist googled a long time... But i habe it for a pretty long time now but its pretty hard tu find someone thats true

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Dark Soul and 2 others
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Well i jist googled a long time... But i habe it for a pretty long time now but its pretty hard tu find someone thats true

Yeah internet = place of expired milk, deadly honey and scam.

That's why I won't google for such stuff, there are some cool boards out there discussing online shops for psychoactives, but I didn't see any GBL either. If that's okay with the board rules and u want to u can send me a PM with a link :P (to send PMs u have to make about ~10 posts here and be active for a short amount of time if you didn't know)

If you have stored it for a long time don't forget that it could loose some of its potency

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 3 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Idk... Jping might cause a mess that have to be cleaned up, so thats a no for me
Let's face it, every method will leave a body that someone will have to clean up.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 6 others
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Let's face it, every method will leave a body that someone will have to clean up.
Its not the body... U can carry that away but someone needing an hour or smh to also wipe away blood, no thanks

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah internet = place of expired milk, deadly honey and scam.

That's why I won't google for such stuff, there are some cool boards out there discussing online shops for psychoactives, but I didn't see any GBL either. If that's okay with the board rules and u want to u can send me a PM with a link :P (to send PMs u have to make about ~10 posts here and be active for a short amount of time if you didn't know)

If you have stored it for a long time don't forget that it could loose some of its potency
I just basically seached for graffiti cleaner and stuff where its used in ins pure form... Bus it wasnt cheap... Paid 50 for like 150ml

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
I just basically seached for graffiti cleaner and stuff where its used in ins pure form... Bus it wasnt cheap... Paid 50 for like 150ml

Are we talkin about the same stuff? GBL/GHB/Liquid Ecstasy/ 4-hydroxybutanic acid that adapts on GABA transmitters? Can't imagine getting that from some google shop in little dosage without any license here in Germany without muuuch luck, I'll just wait til it pops up my way :D

Google tells me there's even a fucking medicament called SOMSANIT® injection of GBL, didn't know they use that in medicine...would be the best choice if one is able to get it bc of narcolepsia but it's also twice as expensive as yours

Reactions: therhydler, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Hanging is not complicated, also disabled people made it...
There are dozens of people annually in the USA who hang themself accidentally.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
I am ___________

I am ___________

Hated, Unloved by the world and everything in it.
Jan 3, 2019
Make sure you do enough research and are sure about the effects and that you have the right material... you don't want to be saved and committed to an institution do you? That is hell incarnate... best of luck to you my friend and if successful I hope you have a safe journey.

Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
Are we talkin about the same stuff? GBL/GHB/Liquid Ecstasy/ 4-hydroxybutanic acid that adapts on GABA transmitters? Can't imagine getting that from some google shop in little dosage without any license here in Germany without muuuch luck, I'll just wait til it pops up my way :D

Google tells me there's even a fucking medicament called SOMSANIT® injection of GBL, didn't know they use that in medicine...would be the best choice if one is able to get it bc of narcolepsia but it's also twice as expensive as yours
Well u cant fint GHB, thats an medicament here, but GBL sold as an cleaner... It sometimes has a different name but thats easy to find, its seen more as an semi illegal drug than something to kill yourself.. So the posts are pretty open about that

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Memento Mori, therhydler and 1 other person
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Well u cant fint GHB, thats an medicament here, but GBL sold as an cleaner... It sometimes has a different name but thats easy to find, its seen more as an semi illegal drug than something to kill yourself.. So the posts are pretty open about that

As far as I know you can't order the dissolvent if you're just a random person, you need to have a corresponding business to do that...Dunno what to think about the ppl who sell it to random persons, the internet is so full of scam and wrong marked substances. Be careful

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Melliodrama

Melliodrama

Jan 26, 2019
As far as I know you can't order the dissolvent if you're just a random person, you need to have a corresponding business to do that...Dunno what to think about the ppl who sell it to random persons, the internet is so full of scam and wrong marked substances. Be careful
The most don't dothat... Bc u have to sign a ton of papaer

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Memento Mori