redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
I work at a kindergarten school, I'm a secretary and part of my daily routine is being one of the employees the kids interact with and know of.
Now I imagine the teachers wouldn't tell them the truth of what happened, maybe only to the parents.
But the teachers and other employees will be in shock and some might even start crying in front of the students.
There's also the chance the kids overhear something and even though they don't know what suicide is, the older ones are smart enough to connect the dots.
I can already hear their little voices asking the teachers where am I and what did I do and why...
It hurts to think of how that could impact some of them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter, ladylazarus4, _AllCatsAreGrey_ and 8 others
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
Far from foolproof, but if you're not particularly active on social media and you can wait until the winter or summer breaks, then just before leaving indicate that you're relocating elsewhere in the country or world.

Unless there's a public announcement about your death, most people are likely to just assume that you've moved on with your life and be too busy talking amoungst themselves about what they did over the holiday to ask a lot of questions.

Reactions: ladylazarus4 and heavyeyes
Necessary

Necessary

Das Leben macht ohne Musik keinen Sinn
Apr 25, 2024
I think people will soften and avoid this type of conversation, suicide has always been a taboo. The people who will miss you most are the people who work with you or the child who talks to you the most.
Depending on the age of the children, even if they know how you left, they may not even understand.

Reactions: ladylazarus4, wren-briar and heavyeyes
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
i'm sorry :c that sounds rough, its so sweet that youre even considering them and i think it sucks sweet souls like that have to suffer with making choices like these... i wish it was easier. im sure theyll be okay though and like previous commentors said, there are certainly ways to plan it. and most kids will grow up and probably feel distant from their past..

• Love
Reactions: ladylazarus4, wren-briar and heavyeyes