• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dreemurr

Dreemurr

Jul 28, 2018
Hey I need some help, I have some specific questions about the hanging method. Will try to write this as short as possible because I'm not in a good mood

1- Is the place I'm gonna kill myself ideal for that? Its the wardrobe, I'm planning to hang on the plastic (?) bar inside there, but idk how much weight it'll hold. Any safe way to test this??? (Will upload pics of the wardrobe for reference)

2- Im gonna use a bathrobe belt as a ligature. Is it ideal for this method? (Will upload pics for reference)

3- About the carotid/jugular arteries. I've been reading people mentioning "pass out tests" to check if you got the right spot. Anyone could guide me in detail on how to do that??? And is it dangerous??

4- I've read some mafia novels where people get choked and they instantly piss and shit themselves because of the digestive system losing its functions. Does it happen like that irl? I mean I know it eventually does and I don't care (paramedics can clean that shit LMAO), but I worry about my landlord smelling it on an inadequate moment, prompting her to enter the room after I lose consciousness but before I finally die, risking to be "saved" by her

5- Is the trashing too strong? The wardrobe is a kinda small place so I might make some noise. This question is to know at what time I'll do it (maybe the landlord is asleep at like 2am, or when I'm alone in the house to be sure she doesn't notice)

6- How can I be sure I'm doing it alright? I'm a coward and I don't want it to hurt.

Also, if someone could do me a favour and send me hanging videos it'll be really appreciated. I want to check them out to see what I'm gonna go through, but I don't have the heart to check Liveleak or other gore sites and find even more disgusting stuff

Attachments

• bathroom belt 1.jpg
    bathroom belt 1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 39
  • bathroom belt 2.jpg
    bathroom belt 2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 43
  • bathroom belt (comparison with normal belt).jpg
    bathroom belt (comparison with normal belt).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 47
  • wardrobe in detail.jpg
    wardrobe in detail.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 46
  • wardrobe.jpg
    wardrobe.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 46
D

deadmalk

Nov 25, 2019
Try grabbing onto the bar, like you were going to do a pull up or something, and see if it holds your weight. As for the bathrobe belt, I don't know if that would hold. I know there are some forums here with "methods" that would probably give you some ideas. Ultimately, your choice is your choice, but everyone is here to support you whether you want to talk, not be alone, or...

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
It is definitely advisable to refrain from eating/drinking at least two hours before hanging. Bear in mind that women may menstruate; as for men, spontaneous erections are typical during the hanging process. Unlike partial, whether it be long or short drop, there is no turning back. It can take up to an hour or so. It is best to maintain privacy during the act. Best of lucky!