Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
Broke up with my girlfriend last night, she's so driven and successful and I'm not in lazy and a loser and just overall a complete and utter piece of shit. Even if I wanted to be driven there's to place to shoot the arrow I'm so stuck and lost in life I can't take it anymore. I'm this career I fucked up all I get is shitty job offers and opportunities, there's nothing for me in this world nothing. Now I feel alone as fuck but it doesn't even matter because being with her is just a reminder of how much shit I am. I can't fucking do this, it's too fucking much. I wanted to cut my wrists but last time that happened just left horrible scars in my arms. My arms are ruined I will never be able to wear short sleeve again.

Everything is a fucking disaster I can't take this no more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: medjooled11, Manaaja, pole and 4 others
A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
I'm sorry you're struggling. Don't do anything out of impulse. I wish I could change your mindset :(

Reactions: Mustkeyknow and one4all
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I'm sorry you're struggling. Don't do anything out of impulse. I wish I could change your mindset :(
I'm just so exhausted, how don't know how long I'll be able to do this life thing no more

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Life sucks. It has it's ups and downs. Things could be alot worse for you or they can get better. As An0nymouse_97 pointed out. It's not recommenced to do things on impulse. You are not alone in your struggles.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Mustkeyknow
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, first of all do not rush and take your time.
I know you are now experiencing bad emotions, but take a bit of time to decide your further steps.
Sorry, you dealing with all of this.
The best thing for now would be to distract yourself from all this stuff.
Sending you hugs :hug:

Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
I wanna scream so loud my chest hurts this is unbearable

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and faust
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020

So do it.. let out a primal scream. Wouldn't be the first time i ever did it.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, mesohappy and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Broke up with my girlfriend last night, she's so driven and successful and I'm not in lazy and a loser and just overall a complete and utter piece of shit. Even if I wanted to be driven there's to place to shoot the arrow I'm so stuck and lost in life I can't take it anymore. I'm this career I fucked up all I get is shitty job offers and opportunities, there's nothing for me in this world nothing. Now I feel alone as fuck but it doesn't even matter because being with her is just a reminder of how much shit I am. I can't fucking do this, it's too fucking much. I wanted to cut my wrists but last time that happened just left horrible scars in my arms. My arms are ruined I will never be able to wear short sleeve again.

Sorry you are in this position … I'm a loser also. I totally get it. :hug::hug:
Hello, first of all do not rush and take your time.
I know you are now experiencing bad emotions, but take a bit of time to decide your further steps.
Sorry, you dealing with all of this.
The best thing for now would be to distract yourself from all this stuff.
Sending you hugs :hug:

I agree … Don't rush into anything. You don't want to mess up and make your situation even worse.
So do it.. let out a primal scream. Wouldn't be the first time i ever did it.

Sometimes I scream in my car on the way home from work until I almost lose my voice.
:wink:

Last edited:
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Sorry you are in this position … I'm a loser also. I totally get it. :hug::hug:

I agree … Don't rush into anything. You don't want to mess up and make your situation even worse.

Sometimes I scream in my car on the way home from work until I almost lose my voice.
:wink:

Does it help? :blarg:

• Love
Mustkeyknow

Mustkeyknow

Experienced
Feb 8, 2020
We are here for you, feel free to tell how you feel!
I just wanna be happy again. I used to be happy not to long ago, last time I was happy was like four years ago, i want those moments back. I wanna feel happy again I want my old job back, i want my innocence back, but I can't. Those times aren't coming back and my old life isn't coming back all I can do is try to move forward. The more time passes the harder it gets. I can't do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody, Lejes Rimul, faust and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Does it help? :blarg:

I'm still here so I guess that is a no. :aw: Who knows ... maybe it helps a little. Just letting it out, I guess is better than letting it build up. I'm probably due for a big scream. :wink:
I just wanna be happy again. I used to be happy not to long ago, last time I was happy was like four years ago, i want those moments back. I wanna feel happy again I want my old job back, i want my innocence back, but I can't. Those times aren't coming back and my old life isn't coming back all I can do is try to move forward. The more time passes the harder it gets. I can't do this.

I can totally relate. I had a job that I lost... it was not a great one but better than any I have ever had or will ever be able to get. I'm not good a anything and will be working shit jobs until I die. It's never coming back, neither is the life I had when I had a girlfriend.
I hope you can find your way past this and get a better job than what you previously had. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mustkeyknow
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I'm still here so I guess that is a no. :aw: Who knows ... maybe it helps a little. Just letting it out, I guess is better than letting it build up. I'm probably due for a big scream. :wink:

If you are still here then i would think it does help :blarg:
Well we are all here for that SCREAM

EDIT - not a primal scream, but a rebel yell :pfff:

Last edited:
  • Love
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Unfortunately, there are the things we cannot return. Maybe even I would be absolutely in different place now. The hardest thing is to accept. I do not encourage you to accept that, I did not myself. But I believe you have to take a break from your thoughts and your inner self.

Reactions: Lejes Rimul, not-2-b-the-answer, Mustkeyknow and 1 other person
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
I know it feels like you can't go on, but you're probably more resilient than you think. The issues you described aren't forever, just hard. If you haven't exhausted all avenues yet, I'd just recommend taking the time to gather your strength and sort out your emotions.

I am going through something similar, have little to no self worth and view myself as a parasite who doesn't deserve to breathe. Right now I'm just focusing on getting through one day at a time, and hopefully I can prove myself wrong in the near future.

like everyone else said...don't do anything on impulse.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
If you are still here then i would think it does help :blarg:
Well we are all here for that SCREAM

EDIT - not a primal scream, but a rebel yell :pfff:

Here is a few more primal screams :devil::)):))
Motley Crue-Primal Scream

Ozzy Osbourne-Let Me Hear You Scream

Primal Scream-Movin On Up

Reactions: Beautiful_Disgrace and one4all
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
It sounds like you're trying to find happiness in what used to help. Now that you're older and more experienced in the world, your likes and dislikes change just like your taste buds.

I'm not saying it's easy, and I'm not saying it's the right choice for you right now, but you have to focus on what will make you happy today, instead of focusing on what made you happy ten years ago.

Reactions: cambrai33
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
It is hard when things change in our life taking away what we love the most, and it is harder to carry these things knowing that the past will not return, if you think you can cope with this, maybe you could find something better.

KTbear

KTbear

This Be The Verse
Dec 15, 2021

So sorry. If it makes you feel any better, there are probably plenty of people who see me as "driven and successful" but my reality is working long hours, so much stress, beating myself up because there are always people better than me, letting my physical health go to shit because of my career, wake up and go to sleep worrying about work, and still having more "I can't fucking do this, it's too fucking much" moments than I can count while trying to appear like I've got my shit together. And I'm not an anomaly in that sense. Lots of times that is the price.