falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
As the time to ctb gets closer and closer, I keep shedding things. Its like I'm walking through the desert, casting off empty bottles of water as I drain them. Lightening the load, but also realizing I'm using up/leaving behind things I can't get back, and that each thing I toss aside brings me one step closer to the end.

I just realized I no longer have any interest in MMA, something I used to love. I used to love doing it, watching it, being around other people who love it. I loved everything about it, even how the gym smelled like old blood and smelly feet. It was the perfect thing for me, because it was the only aspect of my life that did not contain any bullshit. There's no lying in a fight, not to yourself or anybody else. If you don't shut off the part of your brain that overthinks everything, you are going to get severely punished for it. I felt like water when I did it, like I was just flowing and I had no choice about where I went, that was up to some higher force like gravity.

Tonight, my friend kind of jokingly suggested I go to a BJJ class and get choked out a few times to "bring me out of it." (This friend knows I'm depressed, but not about my ctb plans. I only trust one friend with that, and its not this one.) I actually considered it, for all of five seconds. I just have zero interest left in it. There's just no fight left in me, that's really all there is to it. I put on the fights from this weekend, which I used to study and appreciate and enjoy. As I watched it, all I could think was "...this is so fucking stupid."

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, Breadbfra and 5 others
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
U must be super fit if u are a mma fighter... I always admire these super athletes for their dedication and skillsets ... Wish I would have had the opportunity when I was young ...

Reactions: _Minsk
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I saw this thread pop up and I thought you were still here with us :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk and Deleted member 18655
airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
I saw this thread pop up and I thought you were still here with us :aw:
He's still with us, only in October I think, correct me if I'm wrong...

Reactions: I screwed up
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
He's still with us, only in October I think, correct me if I'm wrong...
I think he was originally going to ctb in Sept/Oct but he hasn't been online in a while so it's possible he's left sooner than planned. He's normally pretty active on this forum. :'(

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk