• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

etrnllxid

etrnllxid

blunt
Aug 9, 2023
20…. I was 17 when I encountered this site, I've come a long way since then. Time flies and a constant throughout these blissful years is the solemn feeling of want to be nothing. When I logged in I was blown away by the sudden unfiltered talk of wanting to die I accepted this as I've always felt that but to CTB violently and suddenly? it scared me, but I never thought "did people intentionally want to die like this?"

I only felt anger that people were forced go to such lengths just to find solace, in my pursuit of a peaceful death I found out all that would be considered and heavily restricted and are flat out unavailable. I had never truly felt controlled in my life because I was content playing within the invisible parameters of our world and never pushing the boundaries

This is the only time I set out for the one thing I truly wanted. If there's any wisdom that's come to me with age is that, cruelty is ever present in all facets in the world but this is what they could manage.

I am ready to go ahead and put this into action If u have discord and know about an antiemetic source DM.

Do whatever verification you need to trust me, I've been here a year and was a NEET for that year (Couldn't buy SN from a source MS) still never got a source for antiemetics.

Down to consume anything that will kill me

• Hugs
Reactions: promapicide, Circles and kinderbueno