• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I truly do despise it, it's so hellish how we exist in this pro-suffering society where there is no acceptance towards preferring to not exist with the focus being on prolonging meaningless suffering as much as possible instead.

I just find the whole idea of suicide prevention to be so incredibly cruel and unacceptable as the whole aim of it is to make it so people are enslaved in their pointless existences until they die slowly and painfully from old age. The amount of harm suicide prevention causes is immense, it will always be horrific how this society is so pro-suffering where suicide is seen as something to so cruelly prevent rather than accept as a very valid personal choice.

I find this pro-suffering society to be disgusting as in my case I'd never want to exist, I'd always prefer eternal nothingness and my wish to die is a result of becoming aware of how truly undesirable existence is. Suicide is all that feels rational to me as I don't want to suffer in any way and in existence there is endless potential for suffering with no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

It terrifies me how this existence could potentially continue for decades, it disturbs me how one can suffer so unbearably yet not die, it's a terrible, unacceptable tragedy how access to painless, guaranteed death isn't a human right, nobody should ever have to suffer and struggle to leave this existence they never could have consented to in the first place.

Reactions: _Minsk, divinemistress36, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Well, with the way things are going, climate change will ramp up, fascists will take over, war will ramp up. Humans will probably destroy themselves soon enough.