• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

laysus

Mar 15, 2024
I tried to jump in front of the subway, but every time it came I kept shaking, freezing and closing my eyes. Now I'm here at night at the mall typing this because My mother kicked me out of the house, this will be the second night sleeping in the cold outside , Does anyone have any tips so I don't freeze and end this torture soon?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: untildeathdousapart, InAgony, cryone and 6 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Can you go to a shelter or contact a church in your area? As much as I hate religion there are good folks who will help you out

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, cryone, laysus and 5 others
Upvote 0
Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Can you go to the police station and ask for a place to stay? And what kind of mother is this? I'm not sure... In your place I'd be very tempted to find that missing brick to repair the window.

Reactions: tbroken, laysus, davidtorez and 1 other person
Upvote 0
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Emmaus. Try them there are a few in your country

Reactions: divinemistress36
Upvote 0
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
there are shelters for homeless or indigent people. I'm sorry you are going through this situation.
Why did she kick you out of the house?

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
It's not a good CTB method anyway. I hope you can find another way, or get help somehow, whatever you want.

Upvote 0
L

laysus

Mar 15, 2024
Yeah , thx I asked the police for help and they spoke to my mother, she gave me one last chance to stay with her, but I need to get a job and rent a place to live alone, With the money I can save I will try poisoning methods, It is certainly a less painful and peaceful way to go

Reactions: Relic
Upvote 0
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Yeah , thx I asked the police for help and they spoke to my mother, she gave me one last chance to stay with her, but I need to get a job and rent a place to live alone, With the money I can save I will try poisoning methods, It is certainly a less painful and peaceful way to go
My god. Is it worthwhile asking how old your mum is and where she is from? Where's your dad? Wtf is going on with most people nowadays. You tried doing that act and she said get out? She'd rather you WORK and live alone than DIE??? What sort of fucked up logic is that?

Upvote 0