• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

readytogo982

readytogo982

Jun 8, 2020
Hey everyone, a couple weeks ago I tried to CTB by drinking about half a bottle of rubbing alcohol (8-10 oz.) I woke up about 12 hours later with no memory of what happened after drinking it (I'm guessing because it got me super drunk.) Based on how messy my room and bathroom were, I'm guessing I threw it all up and that's why it didn't work.

If I was able to get something like metoclopramide to stop me from vomiting, would I have a better chance of CTB if I tried it again? Or should I look for a better method?

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm thinking look for a better method.

Have you done an online search of rubbing alcohol fatalities?

Have you done a site search here for threads about rubbing alcohol? Yours is the first mention I've seen of this method since I've been a member, but maybe it's been discussed in the past.

Reactions: readytogo982 and not-2-b-the-answer
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
look for a better method, rubbing alcohol is extremely damaging to the body both short and long term but unreliable as a ctb method.

Reactions: autumnal and readytogo982
readytogo982

readytogo982

Jun 8, 2020
I'm thinking look for a better method.

Have you done an online search of rubbing alcohol fatalities?

Have you done a site search here for threads about rubbing alcohol? Yours is the first mention I've seen of this method since I've been a member, but maybe it's been discussed in the past.
There weren't many threads on this site about it which is one of the reasons why I decided to make this one. I was hoping some of you may have some more knowledge about it.
look for a better method, rubbing alcohol is extremely damaging to the body both short and long term but unreliable as a ctb method.
Thanks for the info. I guess I'll have to look for a different method.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and GoodPersonEffed
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Did you feel no discomfort drinking it? Id imagine it would've burn alot

Reactions: readytogo982
readytogo982

readytogo982

Jun 8, 2020
Did you feel no discomfort drinking it? Id imagine it would've burn alot
It was pretty hard to swallow because it burned my throat. And I did have pretty bad stomach pain for a few days afterwards.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
It was pretty hard to swallow because it burned my throat. And I did have pretty bad stomach pain for a few days afterwards.
Oh i figured. I thought of doing same thing but smell alone burnt my nostrils. Maybe with bread

• Hugs
Reactions: readytogo982
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
That's hardcore you where able to drink that. I think you should find a better method.

• Hugs
Reactions: readytogo982, autumnal and lovedread
BrugmansiaFreak

BrugmansiaFreak

Still playing with the matrix (?) Who knows
Jul 5, 2020

Actually, except by the potential to depress your brain more than ethanol, isopropanol is less poisonous for body than ethanol.
Anyway @readytogo982 I'm surprised you could drink it! Is better look for another method, good luck.