A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
Sorry for the little humour...
I tried full suspension as I'm sick to death of partial and simply ligature strangulation...it didn't work, he cord snapped. My mum found out because I couldn't undo the knot in time from the ladder so she called an ambulance. Paramedics said I didn't have capacity so I was forced to go to A&E. Battled against security to go to the multi storey car park. Got to the top (floor 4) and the railings were taller than me to actually climb over. Went down a level, had a blade as a backup, cut my neck superficially because I couldn't see what I was doing. Then I climbed over, was dragged back over and put on a section 136, where I waited 14 hours to see 2 psychiatrists and an AMHP who let me go home...pointless...why can't they just let me do it. I had to be stopped didn't I? So disappointed

• Hugs
Reactions: smile418, SimplyTopHat, Ame and 6 others
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I'm so very sorry. That sounds like a nightmare. What you went through is just horrible.

I really hope you find your way. Hopefully you find peace one way or another.

I'm here if you need to vent some more or just talk. Feel free to pm me or whatever. I really don't mind.

Best wishes

• Love
Reactions: idabradybaby, xBrialesana, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about all the traumatic events that unfolded, and yes, most of those people suck and are selfish. We are here to give you support emotionally and also information on methods if you ever wish to seek other means to find peace. Anyways, I wish you peace in whatever you choose to do next. :hug:

Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat and An0nymouse_97
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I am sorry that life is so bad for you that you tried to CTB. I wish things could be better for you.:hug:

Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat and An0nymouse_97
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Omg..that sounds insane! U poor baby. :heart: .U tried THREE DIFFERENT methods, in one scenario!..I find it very interesting that after ALL that, they let u go home anyway...

Reactions: highlyvolatile, SimplyTopHat, Otter and 1 other person
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
That happens with the buses around here quite often.

Seriously though, floor 4 of a multi-storey car park doesn't sound anywhere near high enough. At least you were spared the pain of a failed attempt from there.

Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I'm shocked they let you go home after all of that!! I've been 136ed a few times and have always been allowed to go home.. but the time I was taken in for a panic attack and sprained wrist they sectioned me.. i swear they make no sense.. I'm so sorry that all that has happened to you. It sounds like you had an awful couple of days!

Reactions: An0nymouse_97, highlyvolatile and SimplyTopHat
A

An0nymouse_97

Feb 10, 2020
That happens with the buses around here quite often.

Seriously though, floor 4 of a multi-storey car park doesn't sound anywhere near high enough. At least you were spared the pain of a failed attempt from there.
People have managed to ctb from the 4th floor

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Sorry for this pro-life nonsense you went through.
I hope waiting 14 hours is not a part of their therapy...
When I was in emergency department, I told I was suicidal and had zero reaction. Had to wait long hours with severe akathisia and dystonia. Was given pills only on day 3 after 2 times being discharged.

Reactions: An0nymouse_97, highlyvolatile and SimplyTopHat
C

Cjaf

Mar 8, 2020
I'm shocked they let you go home after all of that!! I've been 136ed a few times and have always been allowed to go home.. but the time I was taken in for a panic attack and sprained wrist they sectioned me.. i swear they make no sense.. I'm so sorry that all that has happened to you. It sounds like you had an awful couple of days!
I think it depends on the health care professional checking you. I got sent home after a suicide attempt but last year when I went to the gp and she saw cuts on my arms. She immediately called the crisis department and they came over to talk to me. I told them I self harmed but wasn't going to kill myself any time soon but still I was at psych ward within two hours.
I also depends on the country.

Reactions: An0nymouse_97, highlyvolatile and Anon2662
Anon2662

Anon2662

Just a girl trapped in a psychological prison
Feb 13, 2020
I think it depends on the health care professional checking you. I got sent home after a suicide attempt but last year when I went to the gp and she saw cuts on my arms. She immediately called the crisis department and they came over to talk to me. I told them I self harmed but wasn't going to kill myself any time soon but still I was at psych ward within two hours.
I also depends on the country.
It definitely does! I personally don't trust any of them anymore..

Reactions: An0nymouse_97
C

Cjaf

Mar 8, 2020
It definitely does! I personally don't trust any of them anymore..
Very understandable! Even though I believe there are a few out there who care, at the end of the day it's just their job.

My main therapist is great and really tries to help me. I just don't think the help I need to recover exists. All the years of mental health issues scarred me too much.

• Hugs
Reactions: An0nymouse_97 and Anon2662