• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I chocked my neck with a cotton rope by way of partial hanging for 05-06 seconds (kneeling position), however, I could not. During the process I felt pinching my neck besides drum beatings in my head that I could not bear and I pulled off. Can I take some tabs of clonazipam or Ativan or mirtazapine to overcome the above or what should I do to make CBT successful ........

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Hey friend, I'm struggling with this too.

Cancún

Cancún

Experienced
Apr 20, 2020
yo luchando contra eso también
los sonidos comienzan a desvanecerse

W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
They said:

I'm fighting against that also, the sounds start to fade off.

H

Halnas

Apr 11, 2020
That happens when you compress the jugular vein and not the carotid artery, which is right underneath it.
You can't compress the artery without also compressing the vein.

Basically, you don't apply enough pressure.

Reactions: BeeLoyal
Ghassane

Ghassane

Feral kitten
Mar 8, 2020
I chocked my neck with a cotton rope by way of partial hanging for 05-06 seconds (kneeling position), however, I could not. During the process I felt pinching my neck besides drum beatings in my head that I could not bear and I pulled off. Can I take some tabs of clonazipam or Ativan or mirtazapine to overcome the above or what should I do to make CBT successful ........
Hi almost everybody that is committing to this method has failed 10's of rimes before nailing the perfect method it can differ between one and another just keep trying it, and for tye haid pressure it's caussed by not putting enough waight on the the rope ur compressing the jegular not the carotide try to put a lot of pressure just try to fall straight down not going slowly. Srry for the shit eng.

Reactions: Partial-Elf
J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
If I use Vatican(lorazepam) 05 mg+clonazepam (10 mg) and mirtzapine(50 mg) before going for hanging (suspension or partial), will it help me in achieving my goal of peaceful exit?

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
If I use Vatican(lorazepam) 05 mg+clonazepam (10 mg) and mirtzapine(50 mg) before going for hanging (suspension or partial), will it help me in achieving my goal of peaceful exit?
I don't think medication will help you in hanging. If people hang correctly, it should be quick without a lot of pain.

Reactions: adam&eve