• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
I tried metoclopramide and felt very unpleasant side effects.

1 to 2 hours after ingesting metoclopramide, I went to take a shower and my body showed signs that it was going to "black out" in the bathroom stall (fainting), I started a crisis of deep depression under the shower, a crisis of heavy anxiety, I started to slapping my head in the bathroom, blaming myself, calling me a "bastard", bringing back the suffering of a year and a half, crying a lot, having suicidal thoughts and impulsiveness.

When I realized I was going to pass out, I just had the strength to grab the towel, get out of the bathroom and sit on the bed. They gave me water and I just sat on the bed with a towel waiting for the discomfort to pass. I was sick for a while in a state of shock.

And now? I'm worried about this anti-vomiting step. It became a torment. Metoclopramide is very strong, it made me sick. I only took half a pill. Can you imagine taking 3 of these? WOW!

I've read reports here of three people pointing to a lack of metoclopramide as the reason for their failures with N. These people used domperidone and failed with N. They claimed that domperidone does not prevent vomiting.

And now? I'm in a dilemma. I don't know what to do. I can't go wrong.

I intend to add Stevia with vanilla essence in drops to my N just like some members here did. "In practice, the theory is different". So, this flavor thing... I think it's best not to underestimate it either. Maybe the Stevia, the honey, the cherry liqueur, the chocolate will help a little. I'll know right away. Vomiting ruins everything.

To what extent can metoclopramide take the "peaceful and indolent" out of the whole process? It will be two drugs acting at the same time in my body. Can metoclopramide take away from N its great "functionality" which is peaceful and painless death? Does it make any sense?

Does anyone know cases of suicide with N and Domperidone as an antiemetic, which worked?

I didn't like what I felt with metoclopramide at all. I'm scared to take it again.

I have a few options:

Take 1 tablet of metoclopramide only (taking 2 or 3 is definitely not enough), stay in bed quiet and take N 1 hour later. And hope that, within that 1 hour, I don't develop bouts of depression and anxiety, and keep hitting myself, wanting to throw myself off the hotel balcony, crying deeply...

Or I can try Domperidone and hope it works.

Or call nurses here to set up the IV in my arm for 5 days. Then I take 100 ml of N from the bottle and inject it into the bag, hang the bag high and let it run down to the vein in my arm. That way, I could die in my room during the night. No need for a hotel. But I can have problems during the process, such as N not dripping, losing access, blood going up through the access at the end...

The doctor who attends me prescribed Vonau (Zofran) and condemned metoclopramide. He said he doesn't prescribe to his patients at all. But I didn't tell you it was to be used with N.

Is anyone out there also in this dilemma, afraid of metoclopramide, with sensitivity?

There are no chances for mistakes. If I lose those two bottles, it's over. There's no way to get more. The money is gone. There's still customs...

I wish I had drunk N. But this issue of the antiemetic has become a problem. What would you do in my place?

Please, google tradutor.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and Lost in a Dream
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Sorry that you had a bad effect taking this particular anti emetic, it is good that you tested it before using it to ctb. Each person is unique and has a different reaction to a particular drug.

Stans guide mentions several others you can try
  1. Domperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
That is the only suggestion from me to buy another type and see does it work for you.

• Informative
Reactions: Nigh, Dead Meat, TrynaChingMyself and 3 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Metoclopramide can have those side effects, but a lot depends on other factors. Are there other meds you're taking? There are some contraindications with other drugs.

In your case, I think trying domperidone might be best.

• Love
starcrazy

starcrazy

Mage
Aug 14, 2021
I read that 2 members who failed used domp. One gagged after a sip (which people do even with meto, it's not a magic wand), second was found after 7 hours but to the best of their knowledge they didn't vomit anything up.

People do use domp and it works, like here:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/surviving-nembutal.17286/page-2#post-328969

'Several people used Motilium/Domperidone for the antiemetic. One even used Dramamine.'

• Informative
V

Veraln

Nov 15, 2021
I had a similar experience of heightened suicidality with raging depression and anxiety on 10mg of Meto, but this phase of despair triggered past the 1 hour mark for me. I'm wondering if 30mg will shorten the time of onset ? It's a moment I'd prefer to avoid, especially since I'm not certain what will be the degree of my reaction on a higher quantity

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
Domperidon não atravessa a corrente sanguínea para o cérebro. A metoclopramida faz isso e desliga os receptores no cérebro para que você não vomite. O N tive que jogar fora porque já o tinha em outra garrafa misturado com calda. Até ficou azul por causa da calda

I used 3x10mg of Metochlopramide at 6:30am and at 7:07 I drank 4x teaspoons of kitchen salt in 50ml of water

Anyway I started to feel anxiety and I threw up after half an hour. It took me 6 hours to get rid of anxiety and come back to my former self, but in the meantine I felt even more depressed and was shocked like I was the only one alive

Is that side effect of meto blocking dopamine? Cause no way I'm experiencing that again

Hanging sounds better in that regard (20 seconds before unconsciousness)
It's really! Even with metoclopramide, vomiting is possible. Thanks guys for the clarification. It's always good to ask for help.

S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
Metoclopramide can have those side effects, but a lot depends on other factors. Are there other meds you're taking? There are some contraindications with other drugs.

In your case, I think trying domperidone might be best.
I am currently not taking any medication. No antidepressants, no anxiolytics, no antipsychotics, none of that at the moment. Thank you for your answer. I also think it's more prudent not to use metoclopramide despite being strongly recommended by PPHe. I hope everything works out.

N

Nigh

Experienced
Oct 12, 2020
I was thinking about starting a thread on this subject, as I've had issues with Meto myself. Wonder if it would be better to take domperidone, or is that risky, considering it doesn't send signals to the brain? I also find the other anti emetics mentioned in the above list, hard to obtain in the UK, where I'm from. Not sure what to do.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
"I've read reports here of three people pointing to a lack of metoclopramide as the reason for their failures with N. These people used domperidone and failed with N."

Can you give links to this because I don't remember reading any thread where people blamed lack of meto for failing with N.

Reactions: Cathy Ames