• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nameless ghoul

Nameless ghoul

Dec 19, 2022
Need some advice so I tried to hang myself last I've tried multiple times before but last night I fully committed but it didn't work, when I woke up this morning I glanced at myself in the mirror and freaked out, my face is all like wee blood dots, around my eyes are the worst I look like a zombie, dose this go away it's already hard enough to hide my scars from people but I can't hide this, please someone help.

corazon

corazon

"a heart's a heavy burden"
Mar 30, 2023
Hi @Nameless ghoul
I've had the same symptom after a practice run of partial hanging, but on a lesser scale from the sounds of it. I had what you are describing (the red dots) around my eyes. They are called petechiae or blood spots. It's bleeding under the skin causes by the capillaries (the smallest blood vessels) bursting under pressure - the pressure being the buildup caused by occluding the blood supply to your head from hanging.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's annoying more than anything. I tried not to be self-conscious about it but no one ever noticed because they were fairly subtle and my skin always has little blemishes. They fade on their own. Mine were completely gone after around 72 hours. Google told me to stay hydrated so I did that but I don't know how much that helped. There's not much else you can do. I hope they fade quickly :)

Reactions: iDieUDie80
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
Need some advice so I tried to hang myself last I've tried multiple times before but last night I fully committed but it didn't work, when I woke up this morning I glanced at myself in the mirror and freaked out, my face is all like wee blood dots, around my eyes are the worst I look like a zombie, dose this go away it's already hard enough to hide my scars from people but I can't hide this, please someone help.

Itvwill go pretty quickly.

Reactions: Deathisbetter
Nameless ghoul

Nameless ghoul

Dec 19, 2022
Hi @Nameless ghoul
I've had the same symptom after a practice run of partial hanging, but on a lesser scale from the sounds of it. I had what you are describing (the red dots) around my eyes. They are called petechiae or blood spots. It's bleeding under the skin causes by the capillaries (the smallest blood vessels) bursting under pressure - the pressure being the buildup caused by occluding the blood supply to your head from hanging.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's annoying more than anything. I tried not to be self-conscious about it but no one ever noticed because they were fairly subtle and my skin always has little blemishes. They fade on their own. Mine were completely gone after around 72 hours. Google told me to stay hydrated so I did that but I don't know how much that helped. There's not much else you can do. I hope they fade quickly :)
Thankyou, freaked me out cause its so bad I'll stay hydrated and hide myself away until its not so noticeable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter and corazon
P

painmustend

Jul 16, 2023
you don´t need to worry! this happend to me too and it went away pretty quickly and if you want to cover it I think any foundation would work.

Reactions: Deathisbetter and Nameless ghoul