• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Yesterday I took 7 tylenol because I wasn't thinking and acting impulsively, now I'm throwing up constantly, what do I do? I can't tell my family why I'm throwing up either and my sister already deduced and said "I think that was too much medication for you" I'm scared

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: idk3, DeadlineDialer, cherrypiegonnadie and 3 others
busybee

busybee

Experienced
Jul 5, 2023
It is hard to say how bad that dose was for you since it relies on many factors such as weight. Throwing up can be a symptom of poisoning though you might also just have a stomach bug. If you got some at home try acticated charcoal. (unless you are taking other meds) The mean thing about tylenol toxicity is that is takes a while to have more severe symptoms so it is tough to say if the amount you took was actually dangerous. If you feel anxious you gotta confess you messed up and get checked.
If your pee starts looking brownish pee you defo need to get checked though.

Reactions: godsseepiestsoldier, dizzdesi and cherrypiegonnadie
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
When I was 15 I took 33, 600mg tablets; almost 20,000mg. Obviously I was taken to the hospital or I likely wouldn't be here, and after ~10 hours there was no liver damage yet.

I will say, however, that Tylenol is surprisingly toxic. If you have concerns please have someone take you to the hospital. I know from experience that that is NOT the way to go. It felt like my insides were being dissolved in acid. The vomiting didn't stop until like a half hour after getting an IV with antiemetics. Had I not gone to the hospital, it would have been 3-5 days before death, and that would be due to your liver shutting down.

Charcoal/vomiting isn't going to help you at this point, it's already absorbed. They didn't pump my stomach when I went to the hospital because it was too late, and that was almost 5x (or more than) what you took.

I hope you make a speedy recovery whatever your decision.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LonelyKitten, dizzdesi, cherrypiegonnadie and 3 others
StalkedByDeath

StalkedByDeath

BPD; MDD; GAD
Sep 5, 2019
I hope all turned out well. Give us an update if you can.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Tylenol cannot kill you outright but can burn out your kidneys. A lousy way to die over an extended period.

Reactions: cherrypiegonnadie
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I hope all turned out well. Give us an update if you can.
I'm good I just threw up half the day and I didn't complain so I didn't go to hospital but I'm okay ig

• Aww..
Reactions: busybee and cherrypiegonnadie
stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
I've overdosed on Tylenol before, 0/10. I still have PTSD from the vomiting/taste/nausea. That shit was different. Took me about 10 years to take Tylenol again. Please don't try this again; you'll only suffer. Hugs.

Reactions: dizzdesi and XdragonsoulX
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I've overdosed on Tylenol before, 0/10. I still have PTSD from the vomiting/taste/nausea. That shit was different. Took me about 10 years to take Tylenol again. Please don't try this again; you'll only suffer. Hugs.
same here. i od'd on tylanol and i still have the ptsd from that (plus other things). i remember vomiting it into my mouth but swallowing it back down. i still get vivid flashabacks to when i was holding the pills in my hand. somehow i didn't experience any extreme symptoms. when i got to the hospital the gave me an IV NAC (i think thats what it was) and in the next few days i got better with no liver damage thankfully. the entire experience sucked tho 0/10 wouldn't recomend.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, XdragonsoulX and stilhavinightmares
Don’tDoxMe

Don’tDoxMe

Victim of abuse and the US healthcare system
Oct 19, 2023
I've overdosed on Tylenol twice, first time was 77 pills second time was about 30. I still have difficulty taking pills now.

XdragonsoulX

XdragonsoulX

Vengeance Incarnate
Apr 13, 2022
My od on Tylenol was horrible, 4 handfuls of 500mg I thought I for sure was gonna die just from throwing up since I was suffocating just trying to breathe in between heaves. Then the medicine at the hospital tastes like how rotten eggs smells and overall was 0/10 experience

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and outrider567
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I take a bunch every day hoping I'll die once by accident 😀

• Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I used to do that too actually up until that event. It won't kill you. It might fuck up your liver which I hear is pretty awful.
Idc if I'll throw up again I'm currently counting the months left till I do it like in five months or so

R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Tylenol (acetaminophen or paracetamol) is one of the worst things to attempt to OD on. In most cases you just wake up but your liver is destroyed. Instead of a quick exit you end up dying a slow and painful death due to liver failure. If you plan to OD, pass this up and find something more reliable.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
Tylenol (acetaminophen or paracetamol) is one of the worst things to attempt to OD on. In most cases you just wake up but your liver is destroyed. Instead of a quick exit you end up dying a slow and painful death due to liver failure. If you plan to OD, pass this up and find something more reliable.
I deserve to feel pain. If I can feel it that is