• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
I've been struggling with diseases and finding ways to die or self harm by making myself even more sick so I don't have to worry about anything else, I can't get my hands on N so I swallowed a fistful of 100mcg thyroxine, my throat feels tight and I feel a bit dizzy but what do i do now? I'm not seriously ill, i was hoping to have a thyroid storm

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
I've been struggling with diseases and finding ways to die or self harm by making myself even more sick so I don't have to worry about anything else, I can't get my hands on N so I swallowed a fistful of 100mcg thyroxine, my throat feels tight and I feel a bit dizzy but what do i do now? I'm not seriously ill, i was hoping to have a thyroid storm

Apparently there's only been 1 fatality from an overdose on this. Looks like you will most likely feel a little ill for the next few days after this maybe. Most medicine overdoses don't result in death.

Reactions: pleasehelpmedie
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
You aren't allergic to shellfish, seaweed, or CT contrast dye are you? Thyroxine contains a tiny amount of iodine per pill, not enough to cause problems in normal doses. You'd have to take a LOT of thyroxine and be VERY allergic to develop a severe allergic reaction, although I guess it's possible. Do you have hives? Itchy, swollen spots in and around your mouth?

I had a severe allergic reaction a couple of times, and I knew I wasn't imagining it because my tongue was so swollen that I sounded strange enough for others to notice when I talked. Also my tongue was itchy. You attract attention when you scratch your tongue.

More commonly, tightness at the back of the throat is caused by anxiety or acid reflux. Sometimes Benedryl (diphenhydramine) can help both anxiety and allergies. In an emergency, buy liquid-gel packets, snip off the end of the Benedryl.

(got their angry of mouthe.

Thyroxine Poisoning

P

pleasehelpmedie

Jan 9, 2023
You aren't allergic to shellfish, seaweed, or CT contrast dye are you? Thyroxine contains a tiny amount of iodine per pill, not enough to cause problems in normal doses. You'd have to take a LOT of thyroxine and be VERY allergic to develop a severe allergic reaction, although I guess it's possible. Do you have hives? Itchy, swollen spots in and around your mouth?

I had a severe allergic reaction a couple of times, and I knew I wasn't imagining it because my tongue was so swollen that I sounded strange enough for others to notice when I talked. Also my tongue was itchy. You attract attention when you scratch your tongue.

More commonly, tightness at the back of the throat is caused by anxiety or acid reflux. Sometimes Benedryl (diphenhydramine) can help both anxiety and allergies. In an emergency, buy liquid-gel packets, snip off the end of the Benedryl.

(got their angry of mouthe.

Thyroxine Poisoning
Thanks for the response. I'm not allergic to any of those, so I haven't noticed hives or any other allergic reactions yet, maybe it's just anxiety