Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
I feel bad my friend told me all my life stories are disturbing and really fucked up. This one I shared last night and he just said to me " That's it i'm taking a Xanax." Last night I told him about the time I was held hostage all day by a pimp. He beat and raped me all day. He also put pics of me for ads online to sell me for sex. I ended up outsmarting him and getting away by promising if he let me go I'd come back the next day. It was a lie. But as we were driving away I got a call from an old guy asking for a "massage".

I told him no i'm done. I hung up on him. The guy got furious pulled a gun on me and used it on me. He didn't shoot it off he just hit me with it and stuff. He made me find him away to my city. He beat me up really bad on the drive back angry I canceled a trick. I ditched him but for months he stalked me and for years I believed he could have me killed by other pimps. I honestly think this experience is what made me stay in the sex business so long. Whenever it gets to be around that date I want to CTB really bad.

Last night I felt like crap telling my friend. He said no worries and all but I still feel bad. I don't share my experiences with anyone really because I make people uncomfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeetAccount1, CrossroadsCurious, waitingforrest and 2 others
dreadpirateroberts69

dreadpirateroberts69

RRREEEEEEE (she/her)
Nov 4, 2021
The cruel thing about trauma is that it not only scars you, it can be extremely isolating too. I'm sorry to hear about your experience, that sounds horrific. You deserve to have people who will listen to you, comfort you, and not make you feel bad for venting as it's something we all need to do from time to time.

Reactions: Toonloon, waitingforrest, Crazy4u and 1 other person
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
That sounds absolutely horrible. I hope you aren't in a similar situation anymore, even though you prolly still carry the trauma of it with you.

I wouldn't know how to leave something like that behind either, but there are much smarter people than me that have experienced abuse that managed to pursue a meaningful life. I hope you will find a way. 🫂

Now what do I take if I don't have any Xanax?

Reactions: Toonloon
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Some things are too real to tell to the average folk. The sad fact is that not many people want to listen to trauma. For me at least, people start to distance themselves when I tell them. At some point, it doesn't feel worth it to share.

Dealing with it by yourself isn't easy. I really hope that there is people out there that won't make you feel worse for telling your story. It's not right that your friend said that. Your trauma shouldn't be treated as a inconvenience by others.

Reactions: Toonloon
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
That sounds absolutely horrible. I hope you aren't in a similar situation anymore, even though you prolly still carry the trauma of it with you.

I wouldn't know how to leave something like that behind either, but there are much smarter people than me that have experienced abuse that managed to pursue a meaningful life. I hope you will find a way. 🫂

Now what do I take if I don't have any Xanax?
Gummy bears 😋😋😋