H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
I used to fantasise about going, and think it was this massive decision. I thought I'd post a goodbye thread to keep me company. But I'm just going to go alone and my decision isn't a huge deal. I've lived 6 years past my last attempt, I've tried.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Booman, Nikitatos and 3 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
It's best to look at CTB as easy and normal. More than 1 million people have done it in the United States since 2000. Everyone dies eventually. CTB is just an early death.

Reactions: Trakehner, Booman, helpsh and 1 other person
H

helpsh

May 30, 2024
It's best to look at CTB as easy and normal. More than 1 million people have done it in the United States since 2000. Everyone dies eventually. CTB is just an early death.
It's true. I think I just look at my life, like a lot of people do, and I feel like I shouldn't be in this position. The issue is me and how fucked my brain and personality is. I've tried to fight and get better but there's no point. All I do is upset myself everyday because I can't function or operate or think like a normal person. I've tried like I have a good job but that just means I'm constantly embarrassing myself and fucking up.

• Hugs
Reactions: CantDoIt
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best.

Reactions: helpsh