sonne

sonne

Apr 11, 2023
i'm thinking of overdosing on paracetamol since we have a stock of it here, i even searched the effects of taking too much and it said that i'll get liver damage which i don't want to have. i want to instantly die. i don't want to be stuck in a hospital and live with the fact that i failed attempting, i don't want to get bombarded with questions by my family and have my mom cry on the phone asking me why i did it. but tbh, i'm still contemplating it because exam is next week and what if i couldn't kms so now i won't have a good score because i missed all the lessons. i thought that maybe i should wait for my exam to finish then i'll overdose.. i honestly don't know, maybe or maybe not i'll do it right after i eat dinner but it depends if i'll have the chance to take it all in one go without my family getting suspicious of me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Overdosing on paracetamol really isn't recommended if one wishes to successfully ctb, it will just lead to more suffering but of course it's very much understandable just wanting to instantly be gone, all those who want to leave should just be able to pass away in peace without risks and complications. It's certainly so unfair how in this world suicide is this difficult.

Absolutely Mad

Absolutely Mad

Apr 10, 2023
So you have made up your mind?

Hard to tell anything, because I cannot even hope to understand your pain and what led to it - but as FuneralCry mentioned, your method can be quite unreliable.
Just want to wish you strength, no matter what decision you make.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Unfortunately you should not attempt ctb by paracetamol, the consequences can be horrific and in some cases people are alive for months before they finally die. It certainly won't be an instant death, sadly there is no such thing as a peaceful and instant method in this world, as even N is not instant. Your situation sounds very messy and complicated and I think you should wait until things quieten down before you think about ctb, otherwise as you said the consequences of failure will be high. It is frustrating though that we have to put up with awful circumstances without a way out, I guess life is just meant to be that way. I hope you find peace from the mess you're in.

• Informative
Reactions: Absolutely Mad