• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

FreeZebra

Sep 10, 2021
I think more and more about jumping off a bridge.
I saw two road bridges. one of 100m and the other of 140m. They are very difficult to access. They are an hour from my house the other at 2:30. Since these are highway bridges, I have to take my car to stop, run and jump. No time to think because I can be arrested and put in the hospital.
I have already tried 5 times a year ago but failed. I am still getting back into my car.

My life is more and more complicated. I have to get there! My state of health is increasingly critical. So the longer I wait, the less I have the capacity to do it ....

I would like to know if there are people who have failed?

What if he's sure I can die from the shock?

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Dead Meat and lobster salad
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Jumping is a gamble, a high chance of dying; but as with everything, there is the chance of survival. The first thing is to overcome SI, then gravity will do the rest but nothing is sure; even though those are some tall bridges.
I am sure this topic has been discussed already a couple of times, feel free to use the "search" function of the forum to find more threads related; and perhaps answers to your questions.

Best of luck to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and FreeZebra
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Most days I drive over the West Gate Bridge in Melbourne. It has a height of 58m above the Yarra River below. It used to be a popular CTB location until authorities erected large barriers. When I was young, it was my preferred CTB method. But it turns out that over the years, several people survived the jump, while others drowned after hitting the water.

I assume that a 100m+ bridge would be more reliable but it seems a bit hit or miss. I expect that doing a 'pin drop' would increase chances of survival.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and FreeZebra
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Would you land on concrete or water or grass or ? mA recent post said 150 meters over lanbd or concrete or 250 meters over water are 95 -98% effective- I think maybe even better than that. 140 meters would like be in the 90% + range for working, I think- it's a guess- is you are landing on concrete especially- over water I would be nervous it might not be high enough.

Last edited: