• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Proxy11

Proxy11

Jul 11, 2021
Hello guys,

I'm new here. As many of you I'm also interested in acquiring N. I was reading your discussions and they are helping me a lot, it's right that I still didn't decide yet where to buy it, but I believe that with your help I will finally get it somewhere.

I just want to ask you one thing. As I see there's 2 sources of N in the "ppeh" for this moment. One is "A" and second is "D".

I don't want to write any of their emails fully, I will mention only by first name cause that's all I need.

So, in the latest version of ppeh 2021 edition on Wiki I see that the contact of "A" starts with Alejandro, and in every other editions it's changed with Alejendro.

If only one of them is legit, it would be logical to think that it's Alejandro, as this is the real name, rather than Alejendro.

So if the only one edition is legit, who's responsible about Wiki and why don't he or she updates with the legit info?

This is the question which I wanted to ask here.

Also, can someone who's confident about this confirm in pm that Alejandro is who I need.?

Thank you very much in advance!

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Wikis can be edited so always use this thread for resources:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Flau and RainAndSadness
Upvote 0
Proxy11

Proxy11

Jul 11, 2021
Thank you for the answer!

Unfortunately when I'm trying to download any edition of the book Mega keeps telling me this:

"The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS or AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user"

Same does Wiki. Is this my issue or same happens with you?

Upvote 0