• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BasedGod

BasedGod

Break the chains
Aug 13, 2018
I think it's time for me to leave this place. Just had a long relationship go down the drain because my partner wanted to experiment more. I never had a family so I got attached to hers and now I've lost the only peoe i loved. Now I'm back to living out of a car with absolutely no one. I can't do this again. There's nothing for me here.
I need to leave.
I'm so tired of being alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, sugarh1gh, kunikuzushi and 9 others
B

bakura

Jun 8, 2024
im at a lost and i just dont know want to do any more i cant find love in my life and im loseing friends and just geting tired

Reactions: world is unfair
W

world is unfair

Loser
Jun 9, 2024
im at a lost and i just dont know want to do any more i cant find love in my life and im loseing friends and just geting tired
Love is bullshit they always want you for ur money not urself

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I think it's time for me to leave this place. Just had a long relationship go down the drain because my partner wanted to experiment more. I never had a family so I got attached to hers and now I've lost the only peoe i loved. Now I'm back to living out of a car with absolutely no one. I can't do this again. There's nothing for me here.
I need to leave.
So real tho. Love took me to levels of happiness way above the limit and smashed me down to the deep. Feel you

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I need to leave.
When did the relationship end? It's a good idea to wait for a while after a breakup (at least 3 months, and preferably 6) before deciding what to do next. When you are very close to it, you often can't see things in perspective.
If at the end of that period you still feel that you want to ctb, you will know that you are not being impulsive, and there is a better chance that it will be the right decision.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering, existence really is too cruel.