Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Ever since I registered this category stands there alone (the yellow triangle) and if I click it, nothing shows up. Which makes me think the forum has glitched. But there's no "Forum support" category, so I figured "Off-topic" would be the best place to post this topic.

Picture created 16 04 2024 03 39 41

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
the sanctuary is gonna be there when you unlock it

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, weatherforecast, EvisceratedJester and 1 other person
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I think you actally need more posts and your account needs to also be at least a few more months old as well I think so no glitch from what I can observe.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Myforevercharlie, EvisceratedJester and 1 other person
weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
Maybe it has to do with the style you are using? Though I have no idea what you are using because none my options look like that
Screenshot 4 Or any other things to edit it.. someone in the forum suggestions noted that changing the style to pink stops the hide logo setting from working

Last edited:
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
No glitch, like the users above suggested , your account is still very new.
Be patient:)

Reactions: Dliena
Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
Oh, so there is something, it's not a glitch. Well, I'm in no hurry to unlock whatever it is.
I did change the style and also enabled DarkReader on it because it looks better with that extension enabled for the forum. But I doubt hiding the logo has anything to do with that bc the ublock method hides only the logo and nothing else.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie