Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
In the note i said
I would like to be celibate, or mostly celibate, I haven't quite figured that one out yet. I feel like
the only reason I have sex is because I'm human and "I want" to not because I WANT to. Do you see the
difference? Plus, after *yrs of sex and only once was it ok (nothing to do with you, trauma related). At the
very least I should take a break for a bit and see how I feel.
Hes not even close. Hes pulling out toys and shit if im honest. What part of CELIBATE and TRUAMA are you not understanding?

Idk...i just feel so lost on the whole subject and like i cant/shouldnt say no so i just shut up and whatever.

I mean how much clearier do i have to make this? "Boys fucked me over so now i resent sex. Dont touch me." I mean i dont want to be a dick about it but take a fucking hint. I tried to explain it and i didnt think i did half bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, pixie and western_heart
C

Cronetappingout

Feb 13, 2020
It seems that males only want sex and just dont understand when their partner is struggling.
Your note was pretty clear.
Hugs

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and N2Narcosis
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
It seems that males only want sex and just dont understand when their partner is struggling.
Your note was pretty clear.
Hugs
its like this with a lot of things i tell him. i went years having arguments because he wouldnt help me with the dishes. and now hes all "i ddnt know your problems were that bad" NEITHER DID I BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU SHOULDNT HELP WHEN ONE ASKS.

hes trying to fix it now, but i swear i need to write it on a piece of paper and literally drill it into his head.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Cronetappingout
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Have you considered going to couples' therapy? It's probably about as useful as regular therapy, but Idk.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Have you considered going to couples' therapy? It's probably about as useful as regular therapy, but Idk.
Yes, my therapist is looking into that now but honestly, this is a pretty seruous thing. Im not sure couples therapy will do it.

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
He was joking. That aside, say he is, no way of knowing for 100% sure besides i think he was i guess. But this doesnt change the fact im tired of problem after problem. The problem isnt this one or the other one. Its all of them and i just want them to stop. I dont care if hes doing stuff or if its my disorders, i need it to stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel