deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
I have planned to hang myself for weeks now but can't seem to get past my SI while doing it. I figure that jumping will be my method now. I plan to go to my spot which is a 100m jump onto concrete tonight and possibly jump then. I'm hoping to die instantly and not be rescued. If I don't post again that means I'm gone. I'm dead emotionally and now I need to be dead physically. Peace out, everyone.

Reactions: throwaway123, fisil, Iman and 6 others
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I have planned to hang myself for weeks now but can't seem to get past my SI while doing it. I figure that jumping will be my method now. I plan to go to my spot which is a 100m jump onto concrete tonight and possibly jump then. I'm hoping to die instantly and not be rescued. If I don't post again that means I'm gone. I'm dead emotionally and now I need to be dead physically. Peace out, everyone.

Hope you find all the peace you could want.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, deathplease and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm so sorry the pain of this life has brought you to this point, what a dreadful method but you have every right to go out as you see fit, I just wish you would be kinder to yourself dear heart <3

Edit: and sorry if my use of the term "dreadful" sounded dismissive and invalidating, I just mean it sounds so scary and painful ><

Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, Tragoedia Vitae, deathplease and 1 other person
deathplease

deathplease

waiting to die
Feb 16, 2019
Hope you find all the peace you could want.
thank you ❤️
I'm so sorry the pain of this life has brought you to this point, what a dreadful method but you have every right to go out as you see fit, I just wish you would be kinder to yourself dear heart <3

Edit: and sorry if my use of the term "dreadful" sounded dismissive and invalidating, I just mean it sounds so scary and painful ><
Thank you. I don't want to go this way but I can't get myself to order N and it's the only other way I'm certain to die. I hope I won't be scared when the time comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: FTL.Wanderer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tragoedia Vitae
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
Hope all goes well for you

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and deathplease