• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sober4MostDays

Sober4MostDays

My username is a lie currently
May 29, 2024
I need to continue to stay off my antipsychotics, any psych meds and try to only drink water and eat a whole lot less cause my appetite is already way less than it was on those drugs. Naturally I'll lose a good amount of weight. I'd like to get down into the 120s LBS I think right now I'm like 200 to 210 LBS. I want to do this cause I notice these shelf type things in my closet probably would be strong enough to hang myself from if I was very skinny and nothing else was on them. From that point when I've lost the adequate amount of weight all I'd need to do is get some rope or something and really study the hanging method on here or in the peaceful pill handbook or wherever. Then I'd be free from my loneliness and lack of control for good.

It feels good to have this more organized in my head now :) 😅
Don't have to worry about trying to get a gun anymore with my mental health history.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy